Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Your Opinion about Bots
Hey guys

What do you think about the Bots. Just give me some comments about them. I wanna see how many peoples like and how many hate them. I'm not forcing just a friendly question. I hope you guys will tell me your best.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • HiVe_Blackbee
(04-19-2016, 01:20 AM)Robin Wrote:
Hey guys

What do you think about the Bots. Just give me some comments about them. I wanna see how many peoples like and how many hate them. I'm not forcing just a friendly question. I hope you guys will tell me your best.
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-19-2016, 02:21 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
I m sorry if i wasted your time.
(04-19-2016, 03:52 AM)Robin Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 02:21 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
I m sorry if i wasted your time.

Oh don't say 'Sorry'! You didn't waste my time. I'll come back to this thread as soon as there are more replies. Tongue
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Some people like em', others don't and consider Bots as "cheating".

I personally think Bots are cool on private servers (for self-teaming, or free mass Big Grin), but I think on regular Agar.io using Bots is kinda unfair, especially to those people who don't know where to get them from, or just worked hard to get their mass.

(lol I used to use the agario powerups extension from the chrome store for bots in regular Agar.io, so I'm being a little hypocritical.)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB, Robin
I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c
(04-19-2016, 10:46 AM)DragonsRSexy Wrote: I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c

Do I have to Link the thread where they posted about banning botting Accounts? Well I guess u will have to start a new account every once in a while  Angel Tongue
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Robin
I THINK BOTS, HAVE BASICALLY BECOME PART OF THE GAME NOW.
Like in Soccer/Football, where flopping over pretending you were fouled has now become part of the game, I think its the same in Agar.io. It may be cheating, but its also part of the game now.
That's how I see it at least, tell me what you think...
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eden's post:
  • Robin , ✨101✨
(04-19-2016, 10:35 PM)d-_-b Wrote: I THINK BOTS, HAVE BASICALLY BECOME PART OF THE GAME NOW.
Like in Soccer/Football, where flopping over pretending you were fouled has now become part of the game, I think its the same in Agar.io. It may be cheating, but its also part of the game now.
That's how I see it at least, tell me what you think...

Yes you are right about that though not gonna lie. I think some peoples have their own opinion about it. Thanks for letting me know  Wink

(04-19-2016, 06:19 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: Some people like em', others don't and consider Bots as "cheating".

I personally think Bots are cool on private servers (for self-teaming, or free mass Big Grin), but I think on regular Agar.io using Bots is kinda unfair, especially to those people who don't know where to get them from, or just worked hard to get their mass.

(lol I used to use the agario powerups extension from the chrome store for bots in regular Agar.io, so I'm being a little hypocritical.)

True i agree with you about on private servers.

(04-19-2016, 10:46 AM)DragonsRSexy Wrote: I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c

LOL Thanks for letting me know tho... Smile

(04-19-2016, 11:31 AM)Voakie Wrote:

Do I have to Link the thread where they posted about banning botting Accounts? Well I guess u will have to start a new account every once in a while  Angel Tongue

LOL Voakie pls dont do that u can just ip bann them lol jk.. Tongue
A vote for bots is a vote for lag. if you need to get big faster, switch to a faster server. but then again, I'm old fashioned, I cant stand splitrun teams in an ffa server just randomly laddersplitting eating all the tiny guys...both cause lag, and both ruin the experience of a clean game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
(04-20-2016, 12:40 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: A vote for bots is a vote for lag. if you need to get big faster, switch to a faster server. but then again, I'm old fashioned, I cant stand splitrun teams in an ffa server just randomly laddersplitting eating all the tiny guys...both cause lag, and both ruin the experience of a clean game.

Yea man that was an big issue for the peoples complaining about lag. I think most of the peoples know how to splitrun they r good at it. They just use bots cause they think they are cool but in reality peoples call em Noob. Just saying bro.. Wink
I agree with the private servers I think it just makes sense but, On original agar its just something that will be hated loved and used.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
(04-20-2016, 03:08 AM)Hive_Soviet Wrote: I agree with the private servers I think it just makes sense but, On original agar its just something that will be hated loved and used.

Yep that's Right.
Bots are alright and can give a massive high score (speaking of which someone should tone down on the mass lost per second on promode) but they cause massive lag making it harder to play so it would be cool if there was a pro mode without bots and one with bots. Thats my crappy opinion lol
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Demon King's post:
  • Robin , Voakie