Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Your Opinion about Bots
A vote for bots is a vote for lag. if you need to get big faster, switch to a faster server. but then again, I'm old fashioned, I cant stand splitrun teams in an ffa server just randomly laddersplitting eating all the tiny guys...both cause lag, and both ruin the experience of a clean game.
[Image: runspotrun.png]
                                    thanx @EqAtOmBe for making me this sig!

[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
(04-20-2016, 12:40 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: A vote for bots is a vote for lag. if you need to get big faster, switch to a faster server. but then again, I'm old fashioned, I cant stand splitrun teams in an ffa server just randomly laddersplitting eating all the tiny guys...both cause lag, and both ruin the experience of a clean game.

Yea man that was an big issue for the peoples complaining about lag. I think most of the peoples know how to splitrun they r good at it. They just use bots cause they think they are cool but in reality peoples call em Noob. Just saying bro.. Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
I agree with the private servers I think it just makes sense but, On original agar its just something that will be hated loved and used.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
(04-20-2016, 03:08 AM)Hive_Soviet Wrote: I agree with the private servers I think it just makes sense but, On original agar its just something that will be hated loved and used.

Yep that's Right.
Bots are alright and can give a massive high score (speaking of which someone should tone down on the mass lost per second on promode) but they cause massive lag making it harder to play so it would be cool if there was a pro mode without bots and one with bots. Thats my crappy opinion lol
https://discord.gg/v2AarUF Link to Death's Clan

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Demon King's post:
  • Robin , Voakie
it depends what bots, some are awesome
[Image: large.gif]

Quote of The week
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”
Lag is clearly not the issue here.... my point is that it is good to have bots on private because other players are allow to have them as well... but in agar.io bots are so unfair to other players.. Wink let me know if you have any thoughts
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Voakie
(03-03-2017, 06:02 AM)Robin Wrote: Lag is clearly not the issue here.... my point is that it is good to have bots on private because other players are allow to have them as well... but in agar.io bots are so unfair to other players.. Wink let me know if you have any thoughts

I never used bots, neither here, nor at agar.io.

HOW I can used them here ???

Huh
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
in EU only @Sora can make use of them but if you bots normally then play on pro server... Bots Every 2hrs.. Big Grin
Do bots even work on agar.io anymore?

haven't seen them in a long time :|
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]