Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Opinion about Bots
A vote for bots is a vote for lag. if you need to get big faster, switch to a faster server. but then again, I'm old fashioned, I cant stand splitrun teams in an ffa server just randomly laddersplitting eating all the tiny guys...both cause lag, and both ruin the experience of a clean game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-20-2016, 12:40 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: A vote for bots is a vote for lag. if you need to get big faster, switch to a faster server. but then again, I'm old fashioned, I cant stand splitrun teams in an ffa server just randomly laddersplitting eating all the tiny guys...both cause lag, and both ruin the experience of a clean game.

Yea man that was an big issue for the peoples complaining about lag. I think most of the peoples know how to splitrun they r good at it. They just use bots cause they think they are cool but in reality peoples call em Noob. Just saying bro.. Wink
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.
I agree with the private servers I think it just makes sense but, On original agar its just something that will be hated loved and used.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
(04-20-2016, 03:08 AM)Hive_Soviet Wrote: I agree with the private servers I think it just makes sense but, On original agar its just something that will be hated loved and used.

Yep that's Right.
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.