Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Your Opinion about Bots
Hey guys

What do you think about the Bots. Just give me some comments about them. I wanna see how many peoples like and how many hate them. I'm not forcing just a friendly question. I hope you guys will tell me your best.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • HiVe_Blackbee
(04-19-2016, 01:20 AM)Robin Wrote:
Hey guys

What do you think about the Bots. Just give me some comments about them. I wanna see how many peoples like and how many hate them. I'm not forcing just a friendly question. I hope you guys will tell me your best.
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
[Image: Mikasa.png]
(04-19-2016, 02:21 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
I m sorry if i wasted your time.
(04-19-2016, 03:52 AM)Robin Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 02:21 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
I m sorry if i wasted your time.

Oh don't say 'Sorry'! You didn't waste my time. I'll come back to this thread as soon as there are more replies. Tongue
[Image: Mikasa.png]
Some people like em', others don't and consider Bots as "cheating".

I personally think Bots are cool on private servers (for self-teaming, or free mass Big Grin), but I think on regular Agar.io using Bots is kinda unfair, especially to those people who don't know where to get them from, or just worked hard to get their mass.

(lol I used to use the agario powerups extension from the chrome store for bots in regular Agar.io, so I'm being a little hypocritical.)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB, Robin
I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c
(04-19-2016, 10:46 AM)DragonsRSexy Wrote: I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c

Do I have to Link the thread where they posted about banning botting Accounts? Well I guess u will have to start a new account every once in a while  Angel Tongue
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes coVoafefe's post:
  • Robin
I THINK BOTS, HAVE BASICALLY BECOME PART OF THE GAME NOW.
Like in Soccer/Football, where flopping over pretending you were fouled has now become part of the game, I think its the same in Agar.io. It may be cheating, but its also part of the game now.
That's how I see it at least, tell me what you think...
[-] The following 2 users Like Eden's post:
  • Robin , ✨101✨
(04-19-2016, 10:35 PM)d-_-b Wrote: I THINK BOTS, HAVE BASICALLY BECOME PART OF THE GAME NOW.
Like in Soccer/Football, where flopping over pretending you were fouled has now become part of the game, I think its the same in Agar.io. It may be cheating, but its also part of the game now.
That's how I see it at least, tell me what you think...

Yes you are right about that though not gonna lie. I think some peoples have their own opinion about it. Thanks for letting me know  Wink

(04-19-2016, 06:19 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: Some people like em', others don't and consider Bots as "cheating".

I personally think Bots are cool on private servers (for self-teaming, or free mass Big Grin), but I think on regular Agar.io using Bots is kinda unfair, especially to those people who don't know where to get them from, or just worked hard to get their mass.

(lol I used to use the agario powerups extension from the chrome store for bots in regular Agar.io, so I'm being a little hypocritical.)

True i agree with you about on private servers.

(04-19-2016, 10:46 AM)DragonsRSexy Wrote: I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c

LOL Thanks for letting me know tho... Smile

(04-19-2016, 11:31 AM)Voakie Wrote:

Do I have to Link the thread where they posted about banning botting Accounts? Well I guess u will have to start a new account every once in a while  Angel Tongue

LOL Voakie pls dont do that u can just ip bann them lol jk.. Tongue