Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Your Opinion about Bots
Hey guys

What do you think about the Bots. Just give me some comments about them. I wanna see how many peoples like and how many hate them. I'm not forcing just a friendly question. I hope you guys will tell me your best.
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • HiVe_Blackbee
(04-19-2016, 01:20 AM)Robin Wrote:
Hey guys

What do you think about the Bots. Just give me some comments about them. I wanna see how many peoples like and how many hate them. I'm not forcing just a friendly question. I hope you guys will tell me your best.
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
- A n u b i s

You still have any questions?
Click here to visit the Forum Rules or here to send me a PM about it.
(04-19-2016, 02:21 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
I m sorry if i wasted your time.
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

and Voakie Wink
(04-19-2016, 03:52 AM)Robin Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 02:21 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I've got no opinion towards bots so far, excuse me.
I m sorry if i wasted your time.

Oh don't say 'Sorry'! You didn't waste my time. I'll come back to this thread as soon as there are more replies. Tongue
- A n u b i s

You still have any questions?
Click here to visit the Forum Rules or here to send me a PM about it.
Some people like em', others don't and consider Bots as "cheating".

I personally think Bots are cool on private servers (for self-teaming, or free mass Big Grin), but I think on regular Agar.io using Bots is kinda unfair, especially to those people who don't know where to get them from, or just worked hard to get their mass.

(lol I used to use the agario powerups extension from the chrome store for bots in regular Agar.io, so I'm being a little hypocritical.)
Ideation without execution is delusion.
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨'s post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB, Robin
I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c
(04-19-2016, 10:46 AM)DragonsRSexy Wrote: I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c

Do I have to Link the thread where they posted about banning botting Accounts? Well I guess u will have to start a new account every once in a while  Angel Tongue
[Image: irTu3we.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie's post:
  • Robin
I THINK BOTS, HAVE BASICALLY BECOME PART OF THE GAME NOW.
Like in Soccer/Football, where flopping over pretending you were fouled has now become part of the game, I think its the same in Agar.io. It may be cheating, but its also part of the game now.
That's how I see it at least, tell me what you think...
[-] The following 2 users Like d-_-b's post:
  • Robin , ✨101✨
(04-19-2016, 10:35 PM)d-_-b Wrote: I THINK BOTS, HAVE BASICALLY BECOME PART OF THE GAME NOW.
Like in Soccer/Football, where flopping over pretending you were fouled has now become part of the game, I think its the same in Agar.io. It may be cheating, but its also part of the game now.
That's how I see it at least, tell me what you think...

Yes you are right about that though not gonna lie. I think some peoples have their own opinion about it. Thanks for letting me know  Wink

(04-19-2016, 06:19 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: Some people like em', others don't and consider Bots as "cheating".

I personally think Bots are cool on private servers (for self-teaming, or free mass Big Grin), but I think on regular Agar.io using Bots is kinda unfair, especially to those people who don't know where to get them from, or just worked hard to get their mass.

(lol I used to use the agario powerups extension from the chrome store for bots in regular Agar.io, so I'm being a little hypocritical.)

True i agree with you about on private servers.

(04-19-2016, 10:46 AM)DragonsRSexy Wrote: I'm a huge noob so I use them every once in a while o3o I think they're fun, I started using them after my FB account wouldn't connect to agar.io so I had to use my Google+ account and start from level 1 >:c

LOL Thanks for letting me know tho... Smile

(04-19-2016, 11:31 AM)Voakie Wrote:

Do I have to Link the thread where they posted about banning botting Accounts? Well I guess u will have to start a new account every once in a while  Angel Tongue

LOL Voakie pls dont do that u can just ip bann them lol jk.. Tongue
Hello AGF Members

Stay Peace and Calm.

and Voakie Wink