Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gota.io - Only the fittest can survive.
Brick 
Hello and welcome...

...to a thread which mainly contains screenshots... from Gota.io,
the only place on earth where the smallest mistake can result with your end.

I want to introduce you all this game, because it's more fun than any other Agar-game, and the skill is incredible.

You seriously need to know what to do & have nearly inpossible reaction times these days.

[Image: b3d9a894b8aacaa7aa07a93ff860c5c5.png]
This screen was close to the current world record of 76k on this server.

[Image: e3211d8e9f0d6b72005e6c72dc0dd645.png]
This shows how fast you have to be to get big. Splitted with 9k and ended with 34k.

[Image: 50868f0c8bed8c9ab4d745ae542bd367.png]
One story to this one :
Rawr and Me were a duo called #RawrKasa, but we got hate at the beginning. We tried to ear respect from everyone, but it didn't really worked. On one day we got up to 30k, which was already much 2 months ago on the Experimental servers, but unfortunately we lost everything due to lags. We decided to give it one more try and maybe defeat the guys with 25k then.
Suddenly, two teams got also up to 10k and a battle over 20 minutes lasted on Dragon (That's the name of the server). We managed to win this fight and reached 60k together (My 51k + Rawr's 10k), which was the world record without farming!

[Image: e31c5a591d15bfdb37b16ed8eda33c79.png]
See how small the map is? By the way, 64k score what I usually call "Well played"...

[Image: 63da7692c5431e36739e96bedda2beb1.png]
& going undercover is also normal these days. You will understand it when maybe 50% of the biggest server is truce with you.

That's it! Thank you for taking the time & reading this! I'm looking forward to see you on Gota! Tongue

High regards,

Mikasa
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Konoha , run SPOT run , Voakie
oh no.
the plague has spread like nutella.
RUN EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!
also my record is 50k... ik im nub
(04-18-2016, 03:28 PM)LordDerpy Wrote: oh no.
the plague has spread like nutella.
RUN EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!
also my record is 50k... ik im nub

What. The. Heck.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Nice! Still preferr agf though
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Mikasa, run SPOT run
it is cool that there are themes that you can make/use, as well as an organized skin uploader (although I've been seeing that at a bunch of agar sites now, got a skin on here in less than an hour http://www.agarw.com/?) some of the powerup gameplay is funny too. the couple times I've played over there i was in the 20-30k range, but you pretty much have to team there as almost everyone is paired up. I tend to play solo, and the one guy requesting to team with me kept drawing others over to us (I acepted the team invite so he could see me on minimap and ran to me over and over until i quit lol). another tough private server set, but still pretty standard agario. if you want tough teaming with faster recombine try http://elites.io/ ..but all in all a decent set of servers at gota ( the lag is just as real there...some servers better than others), as they charge for "subscriptions" in the forums they've been able to set up and run multiple servers, which does seem to keep the lag tolerable though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Mikasa
-Join agf cause of her xD-
Things you can do there:
Submit your own skin!
Make friends!
Play diffrent gamemodes: EFFA (extreme free for all), FFA (free for all), Power ups, Experimantel and OFFA! (Officale free for all, cause that's the first game mode movements)
Have fun!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa
I'm new to gota.io , i've played it for 5 mins. Whats so challenging? I mean i dont see any differences..
Tired of living.