Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a clan
Hey i am John from Greece, i want to join on a clan that is active and strong , i am playing only on agar.io/ffa/exp/ Europe server .not other copies .. ! !also i am 57 lvl and playing every day almost 6 hours, if i dont find someone to recruit me i would like to build my own clan, and open a teamspeak server ! If u want answer Wink
Hey, @StonebridgeGr!

Thank you for your brief introduction! Here at our forums, we have a section that is labeled 'Clans.' There, you will most of the time be able to find people who are recruiting or looking for a clan, like yourself. Also, I believe that @Madison Beer is recruiting for a clan at the moment, but I cannot remember off the top of my head whether it was for agar.io or some other agar-related private server. Anyway, good luck in your search! (:
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like iAcid's post:
  • StonebridgeGr, Sugar
(05-18-2017, 10:35 PM)iAcid Wrote: Hey, @StonebridgeGr!

Thank you for your brief introduction! Here at our forums, we have a section that is labeled 'Clans.' There, you will most of the time be able to find people who are recruiting or looking for a clan, like yourself. Also, I believe that @Madison Beer is recruiting for a clan at the moment, but I cannot remember off the top of my head whether it was for agar.io or some other agar-related private server. Anyway, good luck in your search! (:

Thank you very much Smile))))
(05-18-2017, 06:28 PM)StonebridgeGr Wrote: Hey i am John from Greece, i want to join on a clan that is active and strong , i am playing only on agar.io/ffa/exp/ Europe server .not other copies .. ! !also i am 57 lvl and playing every day almost 6 hours, if i dont find someone to recruit me i would like to build my own clan, and open a teamspeak server ! If u want answer Wink

Hello, I Have one starting clan, [NOT]. If you wan't to join, you need to join our group on Discord Smile
Here is link https://discord.gg/VthVu5M 
Thank you,  Blush
[Image: OZbzaUW.png]
Made by @EqAtOmBe