Official Forum Rules
We all want a community without racism or other serious problems, so I decided
to make a thread about the rules of this forum.
- No drama in the shoutbox, conflicts, or flame against other members.
- No "leaving" rants, or any similar. If you decide to leave the forums, PM Sora and ask if you are allowed to make a thread about it.
- No racism, flaming, sexism or pornography! (porn = naked & half-naked persons, mostly women)
- Don't share your account informations!
- Always post stuff related to the thread!
- No threats!
- Don't copy the threads, posts & ideas of others!
- No cyber-bullying! (= harassing a member)
- Don't disrespect anyone!
- No flashing images! (= screamers)
- Better keep personal problems / stuff / arguements in PM's!
- No too offensive avatars!
- Do not make spam threads / posts! ( Only exceptions : Threads in the Fun section, but not too much!!! )
- Only write English on this forum, since it's the only language we all understand!
- No alternative accounts since that could cause more confusion!
Everyone will be treated the same, no matter how high you are ranked.
Quote by Sora :
Quote:Mainly we want the members of the forum to judge morality according to how they personally feel a matter should be treated. Whether it is beneficial for everybody, and if it is the right thing to do. In quotes of @run SPOT run "We don't want to be policed, we should police ourselves". The rules are there to give you an idea of what is right. But the rules cannot define what really is "right" according to the situation and morality & outcome. There are too many factors. Therefore, we, as the staff, want to offer you the freedom to govern your own actions. Only at crucial times will we have to "kick in".
If you still got any questions, please contact
Just in case if nobody's here on forums, feel free to join the AGF Discord server :