Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
The thread that never dies!
hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow. Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 4 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Robin , Squirrel
well said Heart
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa
(08-13-2017, 05:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow. Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

LONG TIME NO SEE...

How have you been @DTricksplit
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Squirrel
what number are we on again?

(08-13-2017, 09:18 PM)JRobin Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 05:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow.  Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

LONG TIME NO SEE...

It certainly has been a while, @Robin I'm sorry.  As @Mikasa seems to be going through a storm, I too have a personal hurricane I'm dealing with.  I suppose we both are waiting for our rainbows  Smile   I will be more active again

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Robin
(08-16-2017, 01:38 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 09:18 PM)JRobin Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 05:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow.  Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

LONG TIME NO SEE...

It certainly has been a while, @Robin I'm sorry.  As @Mikasa seems to be going through a storm, I too have a personal hurricane I'm dealing with.  I suppose we both are waiting for our rainbows  Smile   I will be more active again

Hopefully everything solves out. We are glad to see you back on the forums and very warm welcome to new agma society. Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • DTricksplit, EqAtOmBe
@Sora @Mikasa @QueenHeather @allmods @Voakie @aids

#NotMyHomeScreen
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

Lol..

What happen dude?
DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE AND PLEASE REPLY

Big Grin
never dies  Cool

hello not forget must never die please Heart

(09-15-2017, 10:47 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello not forget must never die please Heart

Yes, but will be 100% overtaken with "Battle of the sexes game" about pages, replies, views  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
This thread shall never die. (Also a cheap way to add to post count Tongue)
(09-15-2017, 11:47 PM)Apix Wrote: This thread shall never die. (Also a cheap way to add to post count Tongue)

^^ correct  Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(09-15-2017, 11:29 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 10:47 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello not forget must never die please Heart

Yes, but will be 100% overtaken with "Battle of the sexes game" about pages, replies, views  Exclamation

Big Grin

I fight only to delay the inevitable as only against the super-power I

inclined  Wink