Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
The thread that never dies!
(04-30-2016, 08:48 PM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 08:32 PM)Robin Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 03:03 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I will say that this thread shows persistence, if limited intelligence.

I'd hire you guys to put together pizza boxes, if you could go fast enough. And based on the post-count that seems like a fair bet.

But I really don't see the "fun" in this thread... at all.

I thought the original crazy # was 1000. And figured... "Oh well, they'll get there and then it'll be over."

But 10000?!

Someone explain the "FUN" in this, and I will understand.

Anyone.

ANYONE at all.

OH.  And 1047.  Ho, ho, ho.

You can do better than this. All of you.

I agree to you about this. It just they want to get top posters by playing this game which actually doesn't make then top. LKD and SPEC are legit they always will be legit. I respect them.
Dont take it serious! Just saying

Why not telling it in my face that you don't like my job as a moderator and the way I'm posting?
I don't care about my fucking post count if you mean that, it's the thing to work as a team & reach the goal together!
It seems like you think I'd be only posting here in forum games. I'd still be at 600 posts without any forum games.
Go ahead & request to one of the admins to delete the thread if that's okay with you, I want the community to be happy and have fun with eachother. And yes, I take your response too serious, because I wanted to make this sh*t clear for all time!

I guess that were the last minutes of my moderation, but thank you for taking notice. 

High regards,

Mikasa
Sorry Mikasa if i hurt you feelings but i just don't like the way you became moderator. I mean if you look at yourself you been here like less than a month or probably month. You got moderator just cause of post. This is the place for helping peoples not playing games on threads! Well you already cussed at me so much that i will never talk to you again!.... Saying Sorry once again........
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-01-2016, 03:11 AM)Robin Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 03:03 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I will say that this thread shows persistence, if limited intelligence.

I'd hire you guys to put together pizza boxes, if you could go fast enough. And based on the post-count that seems like a fair bet.

I thought the original crazy # was 1000. And figured... "Oh well, they'll get there and then it'll be over."

But 10000?!

Anyone.

ANYONE at all.

I agree to you about this. It just they want to get top posters by playing this game which actually doesn't make then top. LKD and SPEC are legit they always will be legit. I respect them.

Why not telling it in my face that you don't like my job as a moderator and the way I'm posting?
I don't care about my fucking post count if you mean that, it's the thing to work as a team & reach the goal together!
It seems like you think I'd be only posting here in forum games. I'd still be at 600 posts without any forum games.
Go ahead & request to one of the admins to delete the thread if that's okay with you, I want the community to be happy and have fun with eachother. And yes, I take your response too serious, because I wanted to make this sh*t clear for all time!

I guess that were the last minutes of my moderation, but thank you for taking notice. 

High regards,

Mikasa
Sorry Mikasa if i hurt you feelings but i just don't like the way you became moderator. I mean if you look at yourself you been here like less than a month or probably month. You got moderator just cause of post. This is the place for helping peoples not playing games on threads! Well you already cussed at me so much that i will never talk to you again!.... Saying Sorry once again........
Mikasa received the position due to her staff application. 

Needless to say, I won't mention her staff application... but you can see her activity rate and online time. She has also brought the community together in many ways. Keep in mind I have a larger overview and am able to see more important matters.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • *****, Mikasa
(05-01-2016, 03:38 AM)Sora Wrote:

But 10000?!

Anyone.

ANYONE at all.

High regards,

Mikasa
Mikasa received the position due to her staff application. 

Needless to say, I won't mention her staff application... but you can see her activity rate and online time. She has also brought the community together in many ways. Keep in mind I have a larger overview and am able to see more important matters.
I got it. Thanks for telling me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Mikasa
Photo 
http://www.artonery.com/wp/wp-content/up...-error.png
Use that xP
Wanna be a Staff Member
;-;
Cry
@Chase Lol, I will defenitely use it in the future! Shy
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

im legit tired of Reading ''OMG WHY DID SHE GET MOD AND I DIDNT'' probaly because she has the fucking maturity and doesnt say ''I QUIT if i dont get mod'' instead of being butthurt that she got mod congratulate her ffs better luck next time to the butthurt people <3
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 2 users Like *****'s post:
  • Mikasa, Velli
(05-02-2016, 06:57 AM)HazR Wrote: im legit tired of Reading ''OMG WHY DID SHE GET MOD AND I DIDNT'' probaly because she has the fucking maturity and doesnt say ''I QUIT if i dont get mod'' instead of being butthurt that she got mod congratulate her ffs better luck next time to the butthurt people <3

Nice words <3
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:

But 10000?!

Anyone.

ANYONE at all.

High regards,

Mikasa

Robin you do understand the more you make these posts about how she didnt ''deserve'' mod, well she apperantly did since she got it? Its quite annoying that you're picking on her for Being a mod and trying to help everyone on here, if you stop ''bitching'' as you do then she probaly wouldnt be cussing at you, its your own fault, grow up and leave her the fuck alone jfc <3 and you're butthurt if shes top poster WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!!? what bad does it to you? is it because she gets more attention than you?? BUHU ;_; get over it jeez

And she does it to Achieve something and to Entertain the Community and if you got a problem with that then idfk what to say then you're just saying bullshit for no meaning like cmon please stop, if you have a problem with them then stay out of the fun Forum Games Please
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes *****'s post:
  • Velli
Lol I mean click on that
Lmfao xD
Wanna be a Staff Member
;-;
Cry
(05-02-2016, 07:03 AM)HazR Wrote:

But 10000?!

Anyone.

ANYONE at all.

High regards,

Mikasa

Robin you do understand the more you make these posts about how she didnt ''deserve'' mod, well she apperantly did since she got it? Its quite annoying that you're picking on her for Being a mod and trying to help everyone on here, if you stop ''bitching'' as you do then she probaly wouldnt be cussing at you, its your own fault, grow up and leave her the fuck alone jfc <3 and you're butthurt if shes top poster WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!!? what bad does it to you? is it because she gets more attention than you?? BUHU ;_; get over it jeez

And she does it to Achieve something and to Entertain the Community and if you got a problem with that then idfk what to say then you're just saying bullshit for no meaning like cmon please stop, if you have a problem with them then stay out of the fun Forum Games Please
Hey dood I'm sorry.... How many times i have to apologize dood. Here dood i will apologize to you again. Sorry bro
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Mikasa

GOGOGOGO
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
Can't stop the freight train Kappa /
[Image: f3J9grO.png]
[Image: KWPMKPQ.gif]

i wonder if i comment again right after this will it be 1079

.....1079... mayby? ples

nope-- guess not lol -- KEEP GOING
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]