Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The death of Agar.io
Hey guys,

I think you have noticed lately that Miniclip has released 2 new ridiculous games. They're supposed to be 'Similar' to Agar.io. In my opinion, Slither.io has no point. No matter how big you are you can't even kill little guys without circling them. However, in Agar.io your hard work pays off because when you get to number 1 you are just dominating. Now, onto Wings.io. That is a total piece of {beep}. I'm serious. A shooting game? It's not even like you are shooting virus's. This now opens 2 new windows for Agar.io players. New fan bases and Agar.io will be left to rot until the activity on Agar.io is so low that Miniclip may even consider removing it.

This is purely my opinion so don't take offence. I just hope people continue to play Agar.io. 

Thanks, 
I like wings.io
slither.io is fun because i troll alot. im a baws so i just get aobut 200 mass and get the person in first with like 100K. SO TROLL
(04-15-2016, 10:16 PM)Bane Wolfgang Wrote:
Hey guys,

I think you have noticed lately that Miniclip has released 2 new ridiculous games. They're supposed to be 'Similar' to Agar.io. In my opinion, Slither.io has no point. No matter how big you are you can't even kill little guys without circling them. However, in Agar.io your hard work pays off because when you get to number 1 you are just dominating. Now, onto Wings.io. That is a total piece of {beep}. I'm serious. A shooting game? It's not even like you are shooting virus's. This now opens 2 new windows for Agar.io players. New fan bases and Agar.io will be left to rot until the activity on Agar.io is so low that Miniclip may even consider removing it.

This is purely my opinion so don't take offence. I just hope people continue to play Agar.io. 

Thanks, 

LOL I love slither.io, you can be the smallest snake and have like 100 mass and with a sudden burst of speed rek the #1 guy and eat his mass, although I must admit that game is pretty sketchy, as for wings.io I just played it for five minutes right after I read this post, and tbh it seams pretty cool. Despite the fact slither.io and wings.io exist I don't think agar.io will ever loose a fan base, not like I play agar.io anymore anyways (TOO ADDICTED TO AGF PRIVATE SERVER LOL)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Hey guys,

Thanks, 
Nope,stil addicted to agario! Smile
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCP10zO8Oc9sCJ3l5pAiypng <~~~ my channel
Level 36
Plays in mobile only.
XD
Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SDG-Agario-1699793443628431/
I don't really hate Slither.io tho, but Wings.io?!

That's just trash in my opinion... Tongue
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Hey guys,

Thanks, 

I would still play a lot of Agario if it wasn't for these 2 things:
-Lag
-Teamers in FFA and Experimental

I also don't like Slither.io and Wings.io
So we share that opinion Smile

I only play AGF at the moment
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"