Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NO teaming update/mode
I hope there is a update where no teaming mode comes out and if u give other people mass you will get kicked or die or something in that nature.
10/10
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

10/10
A bit harsh, but that would be nice if our blob is being chased by teamers.

Example: http://imgur.com/tAuBk2F

Yes, I need this!
Or you can just stop being a bit salty and learn to deal with teamers, they're slow and stupid at times, you should exploit this to steal all of their mass. Simple. I've done it many times when they try to split into them a lot and I steal it buy a pixel. Or you can simply virus them until one dies and then you can go all in and f*** them up.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sinister 's post:
  • HiVe_Blackbee, run SPOT run
Still though, there are A LOT of teamers in AGF FFA servers.

Maybe not die, or be kicked.. since you still need to be able to shoot viruses. But, i have an idea! Maybe every time you shoot mass, you lose mass. Example: For every time you press W, you shoot out 10 mass (maybe 1)  and you lose 30 mass. Therefore teamers would end up losing all their mass feeding each other.

This can't completely abolish teaming, but it will make it a lot easier to kill them and people will probably stop teaming. Moral is low when you go from 20k to 15k after feeding your teammate. Anyway, just an idea.
                          ~ Aether ~
                              Proud member of Inspire 
                                      http://188.166.57.41:4568/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aether's post:
  • HiVe_Blackbee
(01-06-2016, 07:07 PM)Aether Wrote: Maybe not die, or be kicked.. since you still need to be able to shoot viruses. But, i have an idea! Maybe every time you shoot mass, you lose mass. Example: For every time you press W, you shoot out 10 mass (maybe 1)  and you lose 30 mass. Therefore teamers would end up losing all their mass feeding each other.

This can't completely abolish teaming, but it will make it a lot easier to kill them and people will probably stop teaming. Moral is low when you go from 20k to 15k after feeding your teammate. Anyway, just an idea.

Sadly the thing with that everyone will just split to feed, that will make it a splitting frenzy, Scary right, xD
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
(09-25-2015, 09:56 PM)NotchLT Wrote: I hope there is a update where no teaming mode comes out and if u give other people mass you will get kicked or die or something in that nature.

I kind of agree because i team too  with my clan but i think its fair and square right now.
(01-07-2016, 06:42 AM)HiVe_Blackbee Wrote: Sadly the thing with that everyone will just split to feed, that will make it a splitting frenzy, Scary right, xD

True, but what else can we do? people will always find a way to team. And yes, quite scary. xD
                          ~ Aether ~
                              Proud member of Inspire 
                                      http://188.166.57.41:4568/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aether's post:
  • HiVe_Blackbee
"what else can we do?" Kill them?
-LKD70