Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things need to be changed
really fun game, way better than agario in my opinion but some things need changing asap. 

why is it a fresh spawn can take down the number 1 player?
why is it someone can carelessly speed into your head from off the screen and kill you without even meaning to? 
why does the game start as low risk/high reward and turn into high risk/low reward?

when the collision of two heads happen the biggest snake should win, but that doesn't seem to be the case and its a load of shite

awesome game, but too many things that make you say "wtf that was a bullshit death" please fix xox
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepyHeads's post:
  • Doigt, run SPOT run , Sinister , ✨101✨
I agree! Head over to my suggestions thread post it there also!
(04-15-2016, 05:03 PM)SleepyHeads Wrote: really fun game, way better than agario in my opinion but some things need changing asap. 

why is it someone can carelessly speed into your head from off the screen and kill you without even meaning to? 
why does the game start as low risk/high reward and turn into high risk/low reward?

when the collision of two heads happen the biggest snake should win, but that doesn't seem to be the case and its a load of shite

awesome game, but too many things that make you say "wtf that was a bullshit death" please fix xox

This is why I don't like playing Slither.io
If you die, you lose everything, and you can die to everyone
But in Agar.io and AGF you don't always lose everything, and you can even take it back and get some nice duels going
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(04-15-2016, 05:25 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 05:03 PM)SleepyHeads Wrote: really fun game, way better than agario in my opinion but some things need changing asap. 

This is why I don't like playing Slither.io
If you die, you lose everything, and you can die to everyone
But in Agar.io and AGF you don't always lose everything, and you can even take it back and get some nice duels going
dont get me wrong i enjoy the game and you can get some awesome duels going but it just needs a few tweaks here n there, maybe make it so you have to be a certain size before you pop someone, a bit like agario i guess but obviously not needing to be bigger than said person or else number 1 will always stay number 1
someone should 1v1 zeach
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
I love that if you die it's all gone, I love that even the smallest of people can take down the greatest of snakes
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • run SPOT run
oh this is about slither.io
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Sinister
(04-16-2016, 01:32 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: oh this is about slither.io

lol i thought that too Tongue

There should be power ups. For example, a shield power up that protects you snakes head from dying after hitting someone, it can last up to one hit then it goes away. Also there can be a double speed power up to make you go twice as fast, that can last 30 seconds, (easier to surround people, and make them crash into you). Another power up they can add is the "ghost" power up, so basically once you get this power up you can go through other snakes and etc, thus making it easier to get food, this can also last 30 seconds.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]