Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#STOPBOTS
Hello everybody, 
Who ever don't like bots and thinks they are runing agario. Then please whenever somebody ask about bots then then spam #STOPBOTS or you can put your signature as #STOPBOTS. It is just a request. At leat peoples will be stop asking about bots in agarioforums community.
[Image: Robin.png]
You are asking us to spam #STOPBOTS? I know what you mean, but spamming it wonr resolve the problem...
Might update my signature
[Image: Voakie.png]
(04-12-2016, 05:47 PM)Voakie Wrote: You are asking us to spam #STOPBOTS? I know what you mean, but spamming it wonr resolve the problem...

Oh whoops thnx for telling Dr.Voax. I meant not spamming i meant like whenever they ask for it just say no
(04-12-2016, 07:26 PM)Robin Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 05:47 PM)Voakie Wrote: You are asking us to spam #STOPBOTS? I know what you mean, but spamming it wonr resolve the problem...

Oh whoops thnx for telling Dr.Voax. I meant not spamming i meant like whenever they ask for it just say no
Spamming it would definitely have an affect. Maybe paint it on walls- might name my son Stop Bots when i have one.

OH and where's my green name
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(04-12-2016, 09:19 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 07:26 PM)Robin Wrote:

Spamming it would definitely have an affect. Maybe paint it on walls- might name my son Stop Bots when i have one.

OH and where's my green name
LOL thanks and ask from Sora bout your name.
Bots are a natural progression for games, unfortunately. And they may be generally bad for the game, but they are a fun way of learning/gaining IT skills.

I don't like them either, but if I were young and learning, I'd probably be making one. ~paws go across eyes in shame~

I think the best way to discourage them, where the public has to deal with them, is to do exactly what you're doing, though -- talking about how you don't like what they do to the game. If enough people come to have the opinion that using bots is a sign you are a poorer player, or makes you less liked, then perhaps fewer will use them.

And if you're making a bot... good for you! I.T. changes so quickly, we always need the next generation of people to make new stuff. But perhaps keep your bot away from the public, on your own private server? That would be best.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-13-2016, 02:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Bots are a natural progression for games, unfortunately. And they may be generally bad for the game, but they are a fun way of learning/gaining IT skills.

I don't like them either, but if I were young and learning, I'd probably be making one. ~paws go across eyes in shame~

I think the best way to discourage them, where the public has to deal with them, is to do exactly what you're doing, though -- talking about how you don't like what they do to the game. If enough people come to have the opinion that using bots is a sign you are a poorer player, or makes you less liked, then perhaps fewer will use them.

And if you're making a bot... good for you! I.T. changes so quickly, we always need the next generation of people to make new stuff. But perhaps keep your bot away from the public, on your own private server? That would be best.

Thanks Squirrel For idea and like the way you told me. I'm kinda bad at English. Sorry about that.
(04-13-2016, 04:04 PM)Robin Wrote: Thanks Squirrel For idea and like the way you told me. I'm kinda bad at English. Sorry about that.
Don't be sorry about your English! I'm glad that you know enough so that we can communicate. I can guarantee you, you do better at English than I'd do in your language! Wink

I'm glad that I was born in a place where they speak the world's most common language.

** WARNING: Political thought ahead **
If I'd been born 200 yrs from now, I might have to learn Mandarin or something ~shudder~. China has the world by the short & curlies in my opinion. The rest of the world needs to stop banking on speculation (gambling for grown-ups via stock markets/shares), and figure something out. Or hope that the same China that rolled tanks over their own people will never come for us. :|

Oh. And why does this place always highlight 'for'? Inquiring squirrels wish to know!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-14-2016, 03:18 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 04:04 PM)Robin Wrote: Thanks Squirrel For idea and like the way you told me. I'm kinda bad at English. Sorry about that.
Don't be sorry about your English! I'm glad that you know enough so that we can communicate. I can guarantee you, you do better at English than I'd do in your language! Wink

I'm glad that I was born in a place where they speak the world's most common language.

** WARNING: Political thought ahead **
If I'd been born 200 yrs from now, I might have to learn Mandarin or something ~shudder~. China has the world by the short & curlies in my opinion. The rest of the world needs to stop banking on speculation (gambling for grown-ups via stock markets/shares), and figure something out. Or hope that the same China that rolled tanks over their own people will never come for us. :|

Oh. And why does this place always highlight 'for'? Inquiring squirrels wish to know!

Haha thanks again Squirrel you are BEST bro... Smile