Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The censored Words
ok hello. i dont know if this has been bought up already or something, or if its superpose to be like this please give me the reason. Why is the word dic* censored and shi* isnt?
Family is the key
Because of reasons.

Seriously though, I don't have the slightest idea why. Maybe because the first censored word could be used sexually?
(04-09-2016, 08:26 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Because of reasons.

Seriously though, I don't have the slightest idea why. Maybe because the first censored word could be used sexually?

Man this *** is ***ed up
[Image: Voakie.png]
(04-09-2016, 08:48 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Man this *** is ***ed up

Just answering questions...
(04-09-2016, 08:52 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Man this *** is ***ed up

I just wanted to point out that it censores to much. I originally said:
Man this stuff is stuffed up
(04-09-2016, 08:54 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 08:52 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Man this *** is ***ed up

I just wanted to point out that it censores to much. I originally said:
Man this stuff is stuffed up

xD stuff is censored and shit isnt xD
Family is the key
No one wants to hear about your dirty Richard. But all that other shit is cool...i hope that helps.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sora
(04-09-2016, 08:48 PM)Voakie Wrote: Man this *** is ***ed up

Exactly!  I have a feeling this site decided to try and keep the whole s3x thing on the outside to make sure it couldn't become a pedophile training yard, or something like that. Not a bad idea, really.

But it's hard to keep remembering that, when you see some of the names people use playing the game.

And while on the subject of names... why would anyone use purposely offensive names? For example, 'H_tler'. The guy was a doofus, who needed to be killed, and wasn't until millions of lives later. Am I going to try to kill H_tler?! Hell YEAH! Am I going to try to help H_tler do anything except die? Hell NO!

Maybe they think their name has shock value, and some of us will do stupid things to try and kill them? It's the best I could come up with. But I don't think that works too well. I've never seen a giant ball with a truly offensive name.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
What about a second shoutbox that can be accessed to people 15+? The system checks your DOB and opens if requirements are met? And nothings censored ;.; lol idk i just wait for a pet bunny ...

Btw is this cencored >>> ( . ) ( . ) <<< Big Grin lol
(04-10-2016, 05:08 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 08:48 PM)Voakie Wrote: Man this *** is ***ed up

Exactly!  I have a feeling this site decided to try and keep the whole s3x thing on the outside to make sure it couldn't become a pedophile training yard, or something like that. Not a bad idea, really.

But it's hard to keep remembering that, when you see some of the names people use playing the game.

And while on the subject of names... why would anyone use purposely offensive names? For example, 'H_tler'. The guy was a doofus, who needed to be killed, and wasn't until millions of lives later. Am I going to try to kill H_tler?! Hell YEAH! Am I going to try to help H_tler do anything except die? Hell NO!

Maybe they think their name has shock value, and some of us will do stupid things to try and kill them? It's the best I could come up with. But I don't think that works too well. I've never seen a giant ball with a truly offensive name.

So I am the only one who got eaten by a 50k "_S_S" cell? The only thing I did and would do is find another server, so they have no chance to get any of my mass.
(04-10-2016, 10:39 AM)Voakie Wrote: So I am the only one who got eaten by a 50k "_S_S" cell? The only thing I did and would do is find another server, so they have no chance to get any of my mass.

If one got you, it kind of suggests that 100+ others did too, no? :|

I wouldn't switch. I'd go looking for the guy, tease it, annoy the ^%@#$ outta it, and be there for it's demise.

Not sure why anyone would want to name themselves that. It's a cr@p organization that looks for stupid people to further brainwash. Whether their own people, Europeans or North Americans -- it's all the same. The only people in it are stupid, and can only exist because there are more stupid people to replace those of theirs who die.

Here's to societies who encourage their young to learn!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
... I dont mind the censor since i dont really have to use those words
(04-09-2016, 05:02 PM)KermitAllMighty Wrote: ok hello. i dont know if this has been bought up already or something, or if its superpose to be like this please give me the reason. Why is the word dic* censored and shi* isnt?

i kinda like it or some peeps come on and start cussing an insane amount!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262