I want to know so bad!
Meh
Yeah
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to get paid?
Hey guys,

Project ? Is hiring coders. If you are an experienced coder and complete the project with us you will recieve £25 (€30 or $35) via PayPal. You won't be paid until the project has passed testing. You will recieve it before released.

DolphinFTW has been working on a little teaser for the project and will be up later today! This will be super exciting! Analyse the trailer for any clues Wink. Each trailer will have a clue leading up to the announcement. 

We will be hoping to get a website up and running very soon for you all to check out. Also, there is a fundraiser up! This is NOT to pay for coders. That is from my own money. This is for the website and something else that will be revealed at a later date. If you could check it out and leave a small donation. Everything helps guys! 

This project will be for the community. Me and Dolphin are working hard and really excited. We are wanting to tell you everything but for now it is all behind closed doors! Don't forget, we need some coders! Also if you are a web designer we are hiring! Same pay! This project is one of many that will be released!  

That isn't the teaser. That is the just something I made to excite you all! Again, the trailer will be up later!

DONATE HERE

Thanks for reading!
A website for animal emoji's? Dolphin (Animal) Bunny (Animal)

COMFIRMED!!!
(04-09-2016, 12:16 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: A website for animal emoji's? Dolphin (Animal) Bunny (Animal)

COMFIRMED!!!

Actually you are not even close ;Wink
(04-09-2016, 12:23 PM)bunnyteam.io Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 12:16 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: A website for animal emoji's? Dolphin (Animal) Bunny (Animal)

COMFIRMED!!!

Actually you are not even close ;Wink

Gosh darn it..
This made me cringe

i want to know what it is
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Sinister
(04-09-2016, 09:36 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: This made me cringe

i want to know what it is
Take sinister and your comment and move along.

Atleast i'm trying to contribute to the community and partnering with fellow users. You just pop into shoutbox when you feel like and sinister posts hate. So you're his little student learning the ways of hate. Come back when you have something worth saying.
Hey bunnyteam I would like to help but for no pay, I'm kinda experienced and I think I could contribute.
Wow what is this!? I'm excited, are you guys planning something for Agario Forums?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
Yep. Its for the forums! Hey gandalf can you pm me real quick please??
Coders? I'm in! What do you need? PM me the details!
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
(04-10-2016, 07:37 AM)Noom Wrote: Coders? I'm in! What do you need? PM me the details!

Skype me asap: bunnyteam.io
(04-10-2016, 07:39 AM)bunnyteam.io Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 07:37 AM)Noom Wrote: Coders? I'm in! What do you need? PM me the details!

Skype me asap: bunnyteam.io

Added!
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]