Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Last Post Wins
This is the easiest game I have ever played. Boo!Boo!
Bullies have personal issues.
I heard its your birthday today @Robin   Exclamation

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y @Robin   Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Robin , ™ Chronic
(03-01-2017, 06:40 PM)Supergirl Wrote: I heard its your birthday today @Robin   Exclamation

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y @Robin   Exclamation

Wink

Thank you @Supergirl .... Big Grin
[Image: Robin.png]
Could this thread potentially turn into the Last Post Supergirl and Robin Private Chat Birthday Wins thread?? :O

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

I m sure it could.... lol
@Mr Yo Probably, yea.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

What about a treesome @Robin @Supergirl Wink  Heart sodaC
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(03-02-2017, 04:48 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: Could this thread potentially turn into the Last Post Supergirl and Robin Private Chat Birthday Wins thread?? :O

Yes, it is already  Exclamation

Wink

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
If anyone post after me  I won't be last any more   Sad
Yes, but since this thread isn't anymore "Last Post Wins", instead of, now the privat chat from @Robin and me, you are Heartly welcome to talk with us  Exclamation

Big Grin

(03-02-2017, 02:48 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Yes, but since this thread isn't anymore "Last Post Wins", instead of, now the privat chat from @Robin and me, you are Heartly welcome to talk with us  Exclamation
Ok then. O_O      umm...I saw you playing agf NA server. I took your screen shot and put it every where :Smile

YOU saw it here first on AGFguild.    SuperGirl kicking your asses on rare entry into  agf ffa NA server   [b][Image: f0835a46b501ae0a182874b003fdbb65.svg] [/b][Image: unknown.png][color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]irl  [/color]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Supergirl
Lol suckings
(03-02-2017, 02:59 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 02:48 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Yes, but since this thread isn't anymore "Last Post Wins", instead of, now the privat chat from @Robin and me, you are Heartly welcome to talk with us  Exclamation
Ok then. O_O      umm...I saw you playing agf NA server. I took your screen shot and put it every where :Smile

YOU saw it here first on AGFguild.    SuperGirl kicking your asses on rare entry into  agf ffa NA server   [b][Image: f0835a46b501ae0a182874b003fdbb65.svg] [/b][Image: unknown.png][color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]irl  [/color]

I tried my best  Exclamation

Only problem I have with NA, because I am from Europe it start lagging with high mass, so I could not react as fast as possible as I am used to  Exclamation

Wink

And on EU there seems to be no viruses last days, thats to easy to become and stay first there  Exclamation

Tongue

I lagg all the time.....
(03-02-2017, 07:13 PM)Robin Wrote: I lagg all the time.....

Under 20,000 mass I have no lagg, on both servers (NA and EU)  Exclamation

Cool