• 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Last Post Wins
Whatever he says ^
[Image: Robin.png]
[Image: Shutterstock+download+019+(2).jpg]
[Image: YEET.png]
Gangsta.... Sad
@Robin   Why oh Why do you keep coming back here? Good grief young man! Rolleyes
Bullies have personal issues.
Because I love this @TM Soloist
I won  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
@Supergirl There is an old saying that goes like this. "Never count your chickens before they hatch"  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Robin
(02-26-2017, 01:33 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: @Supergirl There is an old saying that goes like this. "Never count your chickens before they hatch"  Tongue

What you mean with it ?

Confused

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-26-2017, 01:53 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 01:33 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: @Supergirl There is an old saying that goes like this. "Never count your chickens before they hatch"  Tongue

What you mean with it ?

Confused

lol   it means...  that all the eggs you counted may not hatch.  So in other words,  you counted your post as the last post but it wasn't( the egg that didn't hatch)  i hope that explains it. I'm not go
od at explaining things sometimes lol
(02-26-2017, 02:26 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 01:53 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

What you mean with it ?

Confused

lol   it means...  that all the eggs you counted may not hatch.  So in other words,  you counted your post as the last post but it wasn't( the egg that didn't hatch)  i hope that explains it. I'm not go
od at explaining things sometimes lol

Thank you, now even I did understand it  Exclamation So your explanation was very good  Exclamation

Big Grin

Tongue

Angel

What is your profile picture @Supegirl I know little but can't exactly tell where it is from.
I think I found it with google "Supergirl sexy"  Exclamation

Big Grin

But if you think about for using it for a skin, I am really not sure if it is good for, wouldn't be an attacking Supergirl not better ?

Confused

Looks awesome tbh... it reminds of ww1 for some reason... Confused
(02-26-2017, 04:54 PM)Robin Wrote: Looks awesome tbh... it reminds of ww1 for some reason... Confused

lol weird ... do we talk about the same picture  Big Grin ?

I dont know TBH lets just start and another topic Tongue