Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Last Post Wins
Won again  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-17-2017, 12:16 PM)Final Wrote: I wonder how many notifications the creater of this thread has. Let us all like his post, to give him more notifications!

Thats probably the reason he doesn't come online anymore... lol
[Image: Robin.png]
So easy wins  Exclamation

Tongue

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
I know right?... Tongue
I won most of all here  Exclamation

Tongue

Hehehe sodaC
Once more  Exclamation

Wink

I don't know what to say, but I wanted to post something..if you are reading this post, then sorry you just wasted some time. Unless you are escaping reality...then you are welcome for 5 seconds of wasted time.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(02-17-2017, 04:28 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I don't know what to say, but I wanted to post something..if you are reading this post, then sorry you just wasted some time.  Unless you are escaping reality...then you are welcome for 5 seconds of wasted time.

^^

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • DTricksplit
I m totally not reading at all.... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(02-17-2017, 07:42 PM)Robin Wrote: I m totally not reading at all.... Big Grin

That's the way to roll Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Robin
The thing is if you don't read the posts above you then it's difficult to make a reply that's good. Well at least it has to be decent because no will enjoy a post that's boring. Once you know what the general conversation is, then you can come up with your creative yet simple reply. It's important that one keeps their reply to a short length so that those who are reading it, in order to determine what they are going to post for themselves, don't waste so much time reading it because nobody likes or appreciates that very much.

Oh wait.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

(02-17-2017, 11:55 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: The thing is if you don't read the posts above you then it's difficult to make a reply that's good. Well at least it has to be decent because no will enjoy a post that's boring. Once you know what the general conversation is, then you can come up with your creative yet simple reply. It's important that one keeps their reply to a short length so that those who are reading it, in order to determine what they are going to post for themselves, don't waste so much time reading it because nobody likes or appreciates that very much.

Oh wait.

it was a joke lol.....
(02-18-2017, 12:11 AM)Robin Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 11:55 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: The thing is if you don't read the posts above you then it's difficult to make a reply that's good. Well at least it has to be decent because no will enjoy a post that's boring. Once you know what the general conversation is, then you can come up with your creative yet simple reply. It's important that one keeps their reply to a short length so that those who are reading it, in order to determine what they are going to post for themselves, don't waste so much time reading it because nobody likes or appreciates that very much.

Oh wait.

it was a joke lol.....
haha yes I know. Just adding on to it.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

Alrighty boyos ....... Tongue