Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Last Post Wins
I just did Big Grin
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
*Can't respond because of a system error.*
[Image: 1920px-Coat_of_arms_of_Iceland.svg.png]
Wow nice try bro Big Grin
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
The number you are calling is no longer in service or has been disconnected. If you think you've reached this message in error, please hang up and try the number again.  Tongue
Friendship is priceless. Friends are the family members you get to choose.  When you find a friend who won't judge you, will always be there for you, and will offer you a hand up without expecting anything in return....hold tightly to them and make sure they know how much you cherish and love them.  @-->---
YES  Exclamation

Big Grin

Tongue

Angel
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
*Error, error, code 11010. Code red Code red.* [Image: 50b7a63db54a31753c321cba2a7dcce3.gif]
Ahhhh sweet animation!
- A n u b i s

You still have any questions?
Click here to visit the Forum Rules or here to send me a PM about it.
Thanks. Wink
What kind of wisdom can I pass on.....life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.  The intelligent line comes from...Forest Gump
Friendship is priceless. Friends are the family members you get to choose.  When you find a friend who won't judge you, will always be there for you, and will offer you a hand up without expecting anything in return....hold tightly to them and make sure they know how much you cherish and love them.  @-->---
(01-03-2017, 12:14 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Agar.io crashing when I'm a giant is on my nerves  Angry

That's because your heart is so giant too, so agar.io cannot manage that size and crashes  Exclamation

Heart

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • DTricksplit