Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello (again)
Yes, this is not my first introduction but due to the fact my topic was unnoticed and buried by others making their introduction I figure it's a good idea to try again. Hello I'm Cygiu and I'm a sophomore graphic designer at Alfred E Smith and my intentions are to perhaps design for this site. With that being that I did apply in the Staff Application area and hope to hear from the administrator soon. For now I'll tell you somethings about myself, so enjoy I guess.

- My Site: vazquezdesigns.weebly.com
- Currently 16 years old
- Average Agar.io Player
- Cheeseburger Fanatic
- Gamer (obvious)

That's about it, thanks for reading.
- Cygiu
welcome to the forums, sorry I missed the first intro lol
I'm just starting to teach myself graphic design using GIMP2, and so far it's been tons of fun! so far I've only made skins and a few banners for youtubers, and one for a bandcamp page. your work looks good, the xbox ad looks real! hope to see more of your stuff as you progress, and I'll try to keep up! haha
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the community!
Already said everything else when we we're chatting in the sb Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
Welcome to the forums!

It's nice to see a young guy doing what they like, and trying to get better. I found that the ages 16-20 offered some of the best years to learn a ton of things above and beyond what's expected. Harness that, if you can, because there's nothing better than a life with a job that you actually like.

Thanks for sharing your page!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Cygiu i never see you on any server do you use a different name
New Clan come and join us at http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2063