Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TVXEDO ☣ Clan Recruitment
TVX (Short for TVXEDO) is the ultimate clan if you want to get monster high scores on Agario servers. We are a mix of random individuals who have bunches of skill in Agar.io, but we are only currently very small. What's better is you don't even have to have Skype to join (We communicate via a chat website)!
Our clan often plays on AgarW.com and the highest score for a member of the clan is over 100,000. It was recently created by Agario player D?NUT who found himself teaming with far too many people at once, and realised that this could be an opportunity. Current members include:

TVX ☣ D?NUT [Leader]
TVX ☣ /\///\/_//\ [Co-Leader]
TVX ☣ REEZYy [Co-Leader]

Our clan aims to be one of the best clans in AgarW and hopefully Agar.io as well (If you shoot for the moon... well you know the saying). If you want to join our awesome clan then the only recommended requirements are:
  • Agar.io Level 15 or higher
  • Know how to Tricksplit, Popsplit, Cannonsplit, Bait, etc.
  • Know how to Splitrun (at least a little)
  • Be willing to feed other members of the clan heaps (we always feed back)
I would like to emphasise that these REQUIREMENTS ARE ONLY RECCOMENDED, SO PLEASE SUBMIT AN ENTRY ANYWAY (Most entries WILL be accepted). To submit an entry please PM me at Kraken, or comment on this thread. In the submission you must include:
  • Your email (For contact purposes)*
  • Your Agar.io high score
  • Your Agar.io Level
Thanks, and I hope to see you on the Leaderboard very soon! Tongue
D?NUT

Note: The O in DONUT is replaced with a ? because this website doesn't allow specific emojis (i.e. the donut emoji I use for the O in DONUT)
hello, i would like to join your clan
(04-04-2016, 10:32 AM)W1llosk Wrote: hello, i would like to join your clan

That's great. If you are really interested in joining please reply to this message with details including:
  • Your email (For contact purposes)*
  • Your Agar.io high score
  • Your Agar.io Level
  • Agario skills you know (Popsplit, Tricksplit, Cannonsplit, etc.)
    Thanks!
yes my email is [email protected], my highscore is around 30k, im lvl 100 because of some glitch and i can tricksplit, bait, popsplit and sorta know how to splitrun Smile
(04-05-2016, 02:53 AM)W1llosk Wrote: yes my email is [email protected], my highscore is around 30k, im lvl 100 because of some glitch and i can tricksplit, bait,  popsplit and sorta know how to splitrun Smile

Awesome bro your in! Smile
Hello my name is ty and I would like to join your clan I'm level 31 my high score is 31507 My email is [email protected]  I'm serious about joining you clan please contact me if I made the cut
Good luck finding members. Big Grin

luck locating members