Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agarplus gonna go..?!
I heard something about Miniclip banning your account if you use agarplus! I hope this is just a BS rumor..? It just enhances the experience sooo much!?
they are resetting accounts for using bots, not agarplus. I dont think they will ever ban agarplus as it goes hand in hand with agario. I'm not sure, but I think the development teams work together. When agario comes out with anything it seems as though Acydwarp and Zeach both announce at the same time, and neither one has said anything about stopping Acydwarps script. Just recently there was an announcement that V3 of agarplus is on its way, so I dont think you have any worries. I know that any use of bots is resulting in a flagged account with a short worldwide ban and an account reset, causing loss of skins, exp, and coins. Both developers announced that 4 or 5 days ago.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-04-2016, 01:30 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: they are resetting accounts for using bots, not agarplus. I dont think they will ever ban agarplus as it goes hand in hand with agario. I'm not sure, but I think the development teams work together. When agario comes out with anything it seems as though Acydwarp and Zeach both announce at the same time, and neither one has said anything about stopping Acydwarps script. Just recently there was an announcement that V3 of agarplus is on its way, so I dont think you have any worries. I know that any use of bots is resulting in a flagged account with a short worldwide ban and an account reset, causing loss of skins, exp, and coins. Both developers announced that 4 or 5 days ago.

I work with the agarplus team, and I definitly know that they have nothing in common with miniclip. But it's true, on the agar.io subreddit an agar.io dev announced that accounts will get banned for using bots and other extensions, wich clearly covers agarplus.

Short:
This forum and the agarforums.io are both UNOFFICIAL! Acydwarp works with none of the miniclip people. You'll get banned for using extentions.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • run SPOT run