Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of all skins (Idea)
I think there should be site that shows all the skins available to use in the private server. That way, people who are wondering what their options are,  can see which skin they want to play with easily. I don't think it would be to hard to make this, it could also just be a thread that easily shows all the skins. So yea, maybe this idea could be made please.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • Sora
[Image: 63dce0057942408f8fc92baeb225dc71.png]
I've brought it up to SORA, and got word that it's something they're looking into. something simple like a hyperlink to a skin map like these guys have. the "special skins" hyperlink
[Image: screenshot.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-03-2016, 02:35 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: I think there should be site that shows all the skins available to use in the private server. That way, people who are wondering what their options are,  can see which skin they want to play with easily. I don't think it would be to hard to make this, it could also just be a thread that easily shows all the skins. So yea, maybe this idea could be made please.

I'm trying to compile a list of skins so we can make screenshots (and your wishes come true).
(04-06-2016, 01:23 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 02:35 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: I think there should be site that shows all the skins available to use in the private server. That way, people who are wondering what their options are,  can see which skin they want to play with easily. I don't think it would be to hard to make this, it could also just be a thread that easily shows all the skins. So yea, maybe this idea could be made please.

I'm trying to compile a list of skins so we can make screenshots (and your wishes come true).
That would be great! Thanks.
(Super late reply lol)

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

(04-12-2016, 01:43 AM)Mr Yo Wrote:

(Super late reply lol)

[Image: skinlist.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
(04-12-2016, 01:42 PM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 01:43 AM)Mr Yo Wrote:

(Super late reply lol)

[Image: skinlist.png]

Omg im featured :>
Very good work!
[Image: Voakie.png]
Coolest stuff around bro