Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
◖ᐱᗞ◗ clan skin
I made a skin for the clan AD. Tell me what you think! It's 520x and off center for a reason, please only scale, don't crop!
Edit: final copy says final copy in big letters below!
  [Image: oqtMnOD.png]
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
[-] The following 2 users Like sgaf's post:
  • Mr Yo, Robin
This looks pretty nice man but it could be better if you had some sort of a background rather then just black. Either way, I think it should be added for your clan. Big Grin

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • sgaf
(04-03-2016, 03:16 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: This looks pretty nice man but it could be better if you had some sort of a background rather then just black. Either way, I think it should be added for your clan. Big Grin

Thanks! Big Grin What should I add tho? maybe some fire or something

Here, I added fire  Smile  [Image: hl5eayu.png]
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgaf's post:
  • Mr Yo
AD some bludd and peples screeeming

maybe a feu havy machine gun

oh ore mabeye a nuke

maybe hav my name there 2
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Robin
(04-03-2016, 02:12 AM)sgaf Wrote: I made a skin the clan AD. Tell me what you think! It's 520x and off center for a reason, please only scale, don't crop![Image: oqtMnOD.png]
So. it turns out 512x512 is the minimum size. Any smaller and cell color shows around the edge. If you don't want any Cell reveal, your best bet is to crop the image into a circle That goes to the edges of the canvas (mimimumOf 512x512 pixels But can be way bigger). if you make the canvas Clear and bigger than the circle you will have a "border" that is the spawn cells color. as it stands dangerous will prob get cropped. check your skin with Voakies skin checking tool.

The simplest way to fix your skin would be to make a larger square black canvas then paste your pic in the middle. You can use the circle tool (from corner to corner a square canvas will give you a perfect circle that touches the edges) to make sure nothing gets cropped. And remember your canvas can be huge, doesn't matter, just not smaller than 512x512. Resolution is prob better to start your project on a 1000x1000 pixel canvas. Good luck!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-03-2016, 04:36 PM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 02:12 AM)sgaf Wrote: I made a skin the clan AD. Tell me what you think! It's 520x and off center for a reason, please only scale, don't crop![Image: oqtMnOD.png]
So. it turns out 512x512 is the minimum size. Any smaller and cell color shows around the edge. If you don't want any Cell reveal, your best bet is to crop the image into a circle That goes to the edges of the canvas (mimimumOf 512x512 pixels But can be way bigger). if you make the canvas Clear and bigger than the circle you will have a "border" that is the spawn cells color. as it stands dangerous will prob get cropped. check your skin with Voakies skin checking tool.

The simplest way to fix your skin would be to make a larger square black canvas then paste your pic in the middle. You can use the circle tool (from corner to corner a square canvas will give you a perfect circle that touches the edges) to make sure nothing gets cropped. And remember your canvas can be huge, doesn't matter, just not smaller than 512x512. Resolution is prob better to start your project on a 1000x1000 pixel canvas. Good luck!
I already checked it :Big Grint actually fits pretty nicely
Somebody told me it HAD to be 520x haha welp, crap

FINAL COPY- 1024x -->[Image: qP3P39S]

Sjaf i would i like this skin for our clan. Looking really nice!

here how about this
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AH...63&o=OneUp

did a little bit edits lot.  Big Grin
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-03-2016, 08:13 PM)Robin Wrote: Sjaf i would i like this skin for our clan. Looking really nice!

here how about this
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AH...63&o=OneUp

did a little bit edits lot.  Big Grin

Looks good but I gotta keep it 1024x, can you resize it and repost it saying final copy?

For some reason, the previous one didn't upload right. [Image: qP3P39S]
This is the final copy.

Nice skin it looks good!
Tired of living.
The fire makes it look even better! I don't why it isn't added in the game yet, it should. Make a poll asking if others like it as well.

Super super late response, sorry

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

noice i reccomend adding in a background!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262