Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a stick?
For those of you that care, I'd like to share another important day in my existence:

December 6, 2016

I am now a 4-time daddy.

(And scared to death of losing one of 'em to a dog!)

And yes, it's an old thread, lol. And I revived it on purpose. If anyone thinks that is wrong, I think that instead, you should have decided not to slake your curiosity! ~teeeeaaaaaasssse!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(04-02-2016, 07:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Hello, everyone.

It's true... I don't mind admitting that I'm a rodent. At least there's a lot of people who like me, right?

I've been addicted to agar.io for about 5 months now, and joined this forum because I enjoy social interaction in a game, and well... that ain't happenin' in agar.io.

I'm also not COMPLETELY addicted. Proof: I didn't google for agario forums when I couldn't get into the game, or every game I joined was 'laggy'. :|

I'm mostly a 'Teams' player. If you see me in FFA, either I was sick of dying every 10 seconds, or the game did something funky and forgot the 'teams' option.

If I had one desire for the game, it would be that more people in 'Teams' are actually team players. Although, I have to give some credit -- sometimes when I start doing a ~cough~ teamly-action, a few others join in. I hope that they use it on their own in the future! Team games are more fun, when you have a wingman. I prefer being the 'wing' to being the 'man'.

In the real world, I'm a typical Canuck living in Toronto. I'm hoping to find some decent people here, and a bit of good conversation!

Uh oh... 4 o'clock, farmer with a pellet gun. Time to run!

Pellet gun? 

Ahem, "5" is spelt as five. (Grammar Nazi --- Well, I am German... So does that count?)
[Image: 6r7s8A7.png]
You know the forum is dying when people are posting on really old introductions.

(03-25-2018, 12:12 PM)Final Wrote: You know the forum is dying when people are posting on really old introductions.

You just miss shooting me. Wink

(03-25-2018, 05:02 AM)Kasey Wrote:  Pellet gun? 

Ahem, "5" is spelt as five. (Grammar Nazi --- Well, I am German... So does that count?)

Yes, pellet gun. Those just make me yelp.

What Final carries would make me roadkill... But he's been on a streak of bad luck, and always misses.

Were you asking if there would be a fifth?!

No way. Four is already a mad-house. I am dreading the day they start becoming teenagers!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!