Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I NEED HELP ( Bot coding )
So i wanna get started creating bots with my friend! We both are new, Is there a way that we both can code in the same project? And i need some help getting started. If it's possible ( Facebook bots ) Pls someone!!
Please, not bots! Try making something else (an extension, perhaps?)
Bots ruin agar.io. Also, you would need proxies for it to work.

If you do take my advice and decide to make an extension, here is some material to get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA49OqVnJYs
Miniclip just came out with a new bot ban, and agarplus is saying worldwide ban on any player caught using bots. Just saying.

Any player caught using bots will be banned for a short time and your facebook exp and skins will be reset according to Zeach and ACYDWARP

Other than that there are some threads that talk about coding in the forums.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pixular you should try to stop bots because they are making agar bad. They are ruining Aagario. Please its a request STOP bots.
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-07-2016, 05:07 PM)Robin Wrote: Pixular you should try to stop bots because they are making agar bad. They are ruining Aagario. Please its a request STOP bots.

I agree. It might be fun to think up bots, but I think they are boredom creation tools. (You'll be bored of the game faster.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-08-2016, 08:26 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 05:07 PM)Robin Wrote: Pixular you should try to stop bots because they are making agar bad. They are ruining Aagario. Please its a request STOP bots.

I agree. It might be fun to think up bots, but I think they are boredom creation tools. (You'll be bored of the game faster.)

Thanks for understanding me and they make it boring becuase they will get mass hallow quick but not with skills.
[Image: Robin.png]
Try to just make an extension that has a mini-map that you can see others using the extension or script on it. It would be very useful for finding each other's team mates and would save lots of pain and agony. :u