Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Miniclip] Agar.io BIG update 1. April fools 2016
News from miniclip ahead!

Trevor from Agario's community department has got some news for you all!

The developers of Agar.io have been working hard to release these new updates, coming TODAY!

1. Party Mode Passes
    All players wishing to use party mode without the anti-teaming penalty will need to purchase a weekly Party Mode Pass for 1000 coins. This will allow you to play without worry of being impacted while playing with friends, family, or clan-mates and will help cut down on the use of feeder bots.
  2. Private servers for your friends and family!
    For only 5000 coins, you and up to ten of your friends can play together as much as you like for 24 hours on ourDDoS-protected rock solid servers. We support all currently available game modes including Hunger Games and Zombies as well as custom settings for food and viruses.
    These extra game modes and options will only be available through our private servers
  3. New Moderators

There's been some significant reorganization of the current moderators as can be seen in the right sidebar.
    We at Miniclip want the best for our community, honestly. We felt that /r/Agario, although run by amazing community members who clearly love Agar.io, is missing out because they don't quite grasp our vision for the future.
    As such, we've asked the previous moderation team to step aside and allow us to cultivate and grow this community to its full potential. We fully appreciate their hard work and dedication, and wish them all the best in their future endeavours.

-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gandalf's post:
  • Robin
Freedom of speech on reddit agar.io /r/Agario is GONE! noooooo!
[Image: zebras_wallpaper_by_op_gfx-d61yic8.png]
Dude that just sounds epic man! 5000 coins hell yeah I can't wait to give more money to miniclip!
A guy just recently was selling his house so he could afford to give miniclip more money! It's all worth it, sell your houses guys!
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
The actual version guys, by moneyclip_manager:

Quote:Hey all! I'm Trevor from Moneyclip'$™ new Agario™ Community Department™ and I've got $ome really important new$ I thought you $hould all $hould know.

Fir$tly, I'm happy to announce that our developer$ have been hard at work and we have $ome big new update$ we're bringing to Agar.io™ which $hould take affect $ome time within the next ~8 hour$ a$ $erver$ patch and re$tart automatically.

Party Mode™ Pa$$e$
All player$ wi$hing to u$e party mode without the anti-teaming penalty will need to purcha$e a weekly Party Mode Pa$$ for 1000 coin$. Thi$ will allow you to play without worry of being impacted while playing with friend$, family, or clan-mate$ and will help cut down on the u$e of feeder bot$.

Private $erver$ for your friend$ and family!
For only 5000 coin$, you and up to ten of your friend$ can play together a$ much a$ you like for 24 hour$ on our DDo$-protected rock $olid $erver$. We $upport all currently available game mode$ including Hunger Game$ and Zombie$ a$ well a$ cu$tom $etting$ for food and viru$e$.
The$e extra game mode$ and option$ will only be available through our private $erver$.
More information will be made available $hortly.
Plea$e note, Moneyclip™ ha$ exclu$ive right$ to run $erver$ for thi$ game - other$ may be contacted by our legal department.

New Moderator$
There'$ been $ome $ignificant reorganization of the current moderator$ a$ can be $een in the right $idebar.
We at Moneyclip™ want the be$t for our community, hone$tly. We felt that /r/Agario™, although run by amazing community member$ who clearly love Agar.io™, i$ mi$$ing out becau$e they don't quite gra$p our vi$ion for the future.
A$ $uch, we've a$ked the previou$ moderation team to $tep a$ide and allow u$ to cultivate and grow thi$ community to it$ full potential. We fully appreciate their hard work and dedication, and wi$h them all the be$t in their future endeavour$.
We're al$o plea$ed to announce that /u/The_White_Light ha$ joined our team a$ a community con$ultant to help with thi$ tran$ition.

All the be$t,
Trevor
LINK: https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments...oderators/
Oh noe$...
Pay to team? global server ban for bots? funny stuff. We'll see how it all pans out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You didn't mention what they'd do with the extra ass pape- I mean money.
oh i see but what do u think its gonna work out well? i dont know we will see how it goes.
[Image: Robin.png]
YESSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TAKE MY MONEY BITCHEZZZ
[Image: Voakie.png]