Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overrated Agario YouTubers
Hi !

I had this thing in my mind for ages now and I wanted to share my thoughts with anyone who wants do read/comment on it.

As we all know, there are plenty of so called "main" or the most popular YouTube agario players posting their videos and communicating with their fans.
Whoever is playing Team Mode might know one of the most popular "Team Modes YouTuber" J.P. Whenever I was thinking about it all in general I see JP in my mind, I don't really know why, so I will take him as an example of what I wanna talk about.

Have you ever known that this guy (I have completely nothing against him - not at all so don't get me wrong) has 36 000 SUBS ? Have you ever thought why ? Oh yeah I did... I also thought how come, how the hell and where the hell from... I still don't know any proper answer to that. Have you guys ever seen such youtubers videos ? Are you kidding me ? Have you seen the content ? Floating with 0 skill for 10 minutes and killing 2 noobs? 36k SUBS ? 400k/800k views? For THAT ? And when I check tens of my friends who have YT chanel (with 10-100 subs) it's just uncomparable!  Am I the only one who sees it this way ?
If taking the same example, the guy mostly uploads once per 1-2 months and his last video was uploaded FOUR MONTHS ago. Must love its fans, huh ? I always thought to have so many fans you have to at least talk to them, at least sometimes, upload (even if you don't really feel like it) just for them, just to satisfy their hunger and keep it all going....  And why do I have to be wrong again ? 
Some of you might suspect that I might be jelous - as I said before, don't get me wrong. The main idea here is that I was comparing this to myself and my small YT chan. And it's not going anywhere, honestly so I was trying to think maybe there's something I don't get or don't understand? 
What could be the answer for that ?  What do you think ?

My personal thoughts regarding this was that once it all came out and it was all fresh and new, youtubing about agario, having private chats and etc - was inovative and something unique - but it's not anymore. 

Lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lee ALMIGHTY's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
Well, the YouTube subscription bots are still around, but I haven't seen many accounts of people using them. Honestly I don't get how someone gets popular doing something so simple with no skill involved. But as my friend said to me once and I apologise about the language used but he says, "You can be the most uncreative motherfucker on the planet and still get idiots to subscribe to your shit content." So, I guess he's quite right.

i don't watch agar.io youtubers

there's no point

it's all clickbait