Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a few skins I've made
playing around with lots of layers, shading and transparencies trying to get a weirder look
[Image: toxic.png]

for Crream [Image: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxMS5wb3N0aW1nLm9y...3iKUtmc2Ao]

for Reaction [Image: mega_1_1.png]

AGF Guild logo [Image: guild_logo.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Conquest, EqAtOmBe , Robin
very nice skins good job Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run , ✨101✨
im better at making skins
LOL @run SPOT run is jus god at making skins man!

can't put my thinking into these words to explain how good is he.

love you @run SPOT run Heart
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • run SPOT run
@Arthurisit cool man I'd love some pointers, and to see your work! I use GIMP and Inkscape and try to make the most out of the freeware, and wish I could afford photoshop and illustrator. Feel free to post some examples here, or start a new thread...we all love seeing great skins

@EqAtOmBe I love your sig... reminds me of a font I was playing with awhile ago when I was learning to do environmental mapping on text...I still have the test piece I made for that... I e-mapped it and added a rgb hurl to make it look sparkly...here it is
[Image: Emap_Txt.png]
this was done the same way but with a more gold oriented e-map and less hurl, then I copied it and stacked like 8 layers for depth (
you can tell I made my own e-maps for both...I should just use one thats available lol) btw this was entirely done from scratch on GIMP copying the wu-tang symbol shape as closely as I could...
[Image: wu3.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-11-2017, 11:07 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: @Arthurisit cool man I'd love some pointers, and to see your work! I use GIMP and Inkscape and try to make the most out of the freeware, and wish I could afford photoshop and illustrator. Feel free to post some examples here, or start a new thread...we all love seeing great skins

@EqAtOmBe I love your sig... reminds me of a font I was playing with awhile ago when I was learning to do environmental mapping on text...I still have the test piece I made for that... I e-mapped it and added a rgb hurl to make it look sparkly...here it is
[Image: Emap_Txt.png]
this was done the same way but with a more gold oriented e-map and less hurl, then I copied it and stacked like 8 layers for depth (
you can tell I made my own e-maps for both...I should just use one thats available lol) btw this was entirely done from scratch on GIMP copying the wu-tang symbol shape as closely as I could...
[Image: wu3.png]

yes  identique font im using font hellion on photoshop Smile  thx appeciate my woks, have  Less
experience  that you

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run
how do i use skins???
@Brodieman04 in AGF there are triggers for each skin, such as cn, !, *, kitty, mars and so on. You make your name a skin name, or put the skin name before yours  in brackets []...such as [kitty]Brodieman04.  To use skins elsewhere you need to be on a site that allows it or use third party software to enable it. There is no current list of available skins on AGF (http://agarioforums.io/) http://agarioforums.io/skinlist.png
[Image: 1d89a062c40e48a38c1443ec9df56940.png]
Big Grin 
cool, I didn't know that's awesome Big Grin
paste this to 300 counties ok? ok? ok.
let's do this
[Image: icy.png]
  • EqAtOmBe
[Image: massive.png]
looks like this in game....reveal skin....
[Image: 9fcf204c8ead418da1c2b970bec1ee98.png][Image: f2907729893e473aa8b4c9593873fc27.png]

I should have made it MASS-IV like mass4....

improved version
[Image: mass.png]
[Image: 900e7dfd82654d61980c55898c9ede78.png]
  • EqAtOmBe
fun little reveal skin
[Image: cookie.png]
[Image: 442917d705af4e05ba91217a55974208.png][Image: fe246fcf5d0e4f9c810c2da41dd2cbb8.png][Image: 0eb9a3fc365f494894292a7c735165be.png]
  • EqAtOmBe
working on making better looking letters
[Image: flow.png]
  • EqAtOmBe
goofing around making unsolicited signatures hahaha[Image: 1492126427972.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Relax
(04-13-2017, 11:36 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: goofing around making unsolicited signatures hahaha[Image: 1492126427972.gif]
create gif with GRIMP ?  im not testing gif