Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a few skins I've made
(11-07-2016, 01:03 PM)Relax Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 01:59 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: @TM Soloist hahaha with the whole "low poly" craze, I thought I had better do another since the "we are pro's" one was the only one I'd ever done
[Image: wap3_by_runspotrun13-daigs5w.png]
and that one didn't change color....lazy me...

why is it that my @TM Soloist never works?....hmmmm can't talk behind your back buddy lol
....Actually since that skin never got used, I should use the "barbarian" font again! would be great for the agf
You, of all people should know this. Mentions with a space need quotes around them. @run spot run would mention a guy named run. @run SPOT run in " " would mention you. @TM Soloist would mention someone named TM or no one in the event that user doesn't exist. @TM Soloist gets the legend himself Kappa

Now the big question is how to mention fire
[Image: Voakie.png]
Nice skin mate.  Big Grin
[Image: OOimnGG.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merp's post:
  • run SPOT run
which way is better?
1.[Image: conan1_by_runspotrun13-dao3rg7.png] or 2. [Image: conan_by_runspotrun13-dao3r7k.png]
   [Image: 92f3bd481cca4df4ad832ec9ef2fdb23.png]          [Image: 10965f93d1bf4cc594c99abb981bbd39.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-11-2016, 06:34 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: which way is better?
1.[Image: conan1_by_runspotrun13-dao3rg7.png] or 2. [Image: conan_by_runspotrun13-dao3r7k.png]
   [Image: 92f3bd481cca4df4ad832ec9ef2fdb23.png]          [Image: 10965f93d1bf4cc594c99abb981bbd39.png]
Really tough call but for me the horizontal  sword is in it' s most natural position  and balances better visually.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run
horizontal was how I made it, but thought I'd spin it and check it from other angles....45degrees only looks good with a name attached
@run SPOT run you have done a really good job! I can't believe you actually did this! How do you do this? Teach me.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • run SPOT run
A few thanx givin skinz...[cheer] and [gobble]
[Image: lurky_by_runspotrun13-dao7tcq.png][Image: gobble_by_runspotrun13-dao7t8v.png]
more to come lol

@Reaction what do you wanna know?.....for the low poly background I just used a low poly generator online, then desaturated it (made it black and white), then made the background (low poly) layer 50% (? maybe more) transparent. The sword was just a font called Barbarian Font that I cleaned up a lil with a paintbrush tool....did it all on gimp...I've posted videos of me using gimp...if you want something specific I'd be happy to make another vid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Reaction
[Image: 8QluoES.png]
My circle is bad :x I don't have time to make skin but it's for the community ;p Wink
[Image: 82368217192.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ༺вz༻Angel's post:
  • run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
for @Reaction
[Image: reactbrite.png]
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-28-2016, 10:11 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: So instead of posting skins I made in other peoples threads, I just decided to stat a new thread so I'm not stepping on toes. enjoy! Feel free to use any of em. Just right click the image, and copy image address to use in agarplus, or save the image for use elsewhere! Happy gaming!

[Image: slothy.png]
version 1
[Image: slothy2_0.png]
version 2

[Image: han_2_0.png]
for solo players  Cool

[Image: 101_2_1.png]
for NoLife 101

[Image: solo.png]
my very first foray into skin making

[Image: solo_2.png]
another early attempt

[Image: Bang_One_Punch_Man_full_1921190.jpg]
the canvas effect ruined this one. oops  Big Grin

I've recently found a few images that I think would make great skins, maybe I'll make them without names, but the Logo is nice for agarplus use...I'll keep posting!

Wow, better than anything I could do! Keep it up, maybe someday you'll make a skin for all of us? Big Grin
~Hori
if you weren't sick enough of American politics... [tweak]
[Image: flagwatch.png]
[OK]
[Image: presidential.png]
[tower] or [butn]
[Image: trumptower.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Voakie , ™ Chronic
color changer [stag]
[Image: stag.png][Image: 7bd8eaa96b0b431e9828046dfecf0a62.png]
[twins]
[Image: twins.png]
  • EqAtOmBe
got a new technique for making mandala skins out of text...if anyone wants one let me know, it's quick and easy, so just let me know the colors, font type and the words...might not be too easy to read, but it looks cool.
AGF
[Image: agfm.png]
RUNSPOTRUN
[Image: rsr.png]
  • EqAtOmBe
Your latest skins look awesome, keep it up!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • run SPOT run
world of flags [flag]
[Image: worldflags.png]
  • EqAtOmBe