Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee ALMIGHTY
Hi,

I'm Lee, I'm 25 years old, I have my own business and two pretty parrots and during most the spare time I have I enjoy playing agario and I've been doing it since the day it came out, at first I used to play FFA/Party modes only, at the moment I play Team Mode the most in EU. I have great skills in anything regarding this game and I still like the tricks part the most, especially in team mode where doing that is concidered not fully normal. I have my own small chat where I play with my friends and all the best players I can find and gather  https://discord.gg/xTgWvS4 , as well as I record time after time and post new videos here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkR34R...S0un5v6_4w

What I like the most about it all - it's not as simple as most the people think it is. Just a couple of buttons available to click and control a bubble. But when you think... and IF you think - there's MUCH more in it. And that's what excites me.

Glad to be here,

thanks,

Lee
[-] The following 3 users Like Lee ALMIGHTY's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel , Voakie
Hello, welcome to the forums Lee. You seem like a very nice guy, but I have a question for you... What is your business? If I may ask. Once again welcome to the community and I hope you stay with us as you like Agario.

Also, try out the private server here I personally like it more than Agario. Agarioforums.io

Glad to be ! Thanks ! Hah I have a few that are a little different from each other, the main one is my site where people can order any graphic design they want and depending on what it is - we have plenty of artists who are going to take care of that until the customer is fully sattisfied : )

Yup, to be honest I'm already trying that, thank you !!

Lee
Welcome to the forums! I believe I just saw you in AGF Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(03-29-2017, 01:39 AM)Lee ALMIGHTY Wrote: Hi,

I'm Lee, I'm 25 years old, I have my own business and two pretty parrots and during most the spare time I have I enjoy playing agario and I've been doing it since the day it came out, at first I used to play FFA/Party modes only, at the moment I play Team Mode the most in EU. I have great skills in anything regarding this game and I still like the tricks part the most, especially in team mode where doing that is concidered not fully normal. I have my own small chat where I play with my friends and all the best players I can find and gather  https://discord.gg/xTgWvS4 , as well as I record time after time and post new videos here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkR34R...S0un5v6_4w

What I like the most about it all - it's not as simple as most the people think it is. Just a couple of buttons available to click and control a bubble. But when you think... and IF you think - there's MUCH more in it. And that's what excites me.

Glad to be here,

thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee, and welcome aboard here!

It's very impressive to be only 25, and already own a successful business, so congrats on that!

But it's nice to see someone else who appreciates the 'Teams' mode!

I have played AGF some, but mostly I'm in Teams mode. I just like the variety of roles there are, and how quickly you might have to change from one to another, to help out your side.

You sound like a well-rounded guy, and I'm hoping that you'll share some of your experiences and so on with us!

Great to have you here again, and hope you have a huge ball o' fun with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
hi welcom on forums have fun   Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Hi Lee!
U sound like a pretty cool dude and welcome to the forums !  Big Grin
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]