Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling LVL 48 acc with LOTS of skins
HI I am selling my lvl 48 agario account.
It has tons of skins
Zombie
Army
Terrible
Tomato
Heart
Gold Pot
Shuttle
UFO
Banana
And all veteran skins from LVL 45 and down.

I will show proof threw Skype.
Reply with offers.
Since I spent so much money on skins im looking for a At least $15 canaidian ( through paypal only )
Do people actually pay for accounts? I am not hating this is a serious question who and why do they pay for a account when the fun is being yourself and leveling up and getting everything that you want, Idk maybe I am just out of this and dumb and a lot of people but accounts, but I do not see the upside to this can someone explain the good
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
(03-25-2016, 11:17 PM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: Do people actually pay for accounts? I am not hating this is a serious question who and why do they pay for a account when the fun is being yourself and leveling up and getting everything that you want, Idk maybe I am just out of this and dumb and a lot of people but accounts, but I do not see the upside to this can someone explain the good

Most people pay for accounts if
1 they don't care for leveling up they just want to have all vet skins or something
2 they might not have the time to play as much but they want a good level
3 if you are level 100 you look like a boss
sloth are ou going to go away to?
(03-25-2016, 11:23 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: sloth are ou going to go away to?

No. Just want to start over, But I am not giving that shit away lol!
(03-25-2016, 11:24 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 11:23 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: sloth are ou going to go away to?

No. Just want to start over, But I am not giving that shit away lol!

ok
(03-25-2016, 11:21 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 11:17 PM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: Do people actually pay for accounts? I am not hating this is a serious question who and why do they pay for a account when the fun is being yourself and leveling up and getting everything that you want, Idk maybe I am just out of this and dumb and a lot of people but accounts, but I do not see the upside to this can someone explain the good

1 they don't care for leveling up they just want to have all vet skins or something
okay, I still do not fully understand but okay Tongue
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
(03-25-2016, 11:26 PM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 11:21 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:

okay, I still do not fully understand but okay Tongue

Pretty much the people that are in big clans that don't want to level up buy them or if people are lazy!
Sorry but i dont want any agario fb account because i want to push myself. I hope somebody will get it tho.
[Image: Robin.png]
(03-26-2016, 12:43 AM)Robin Wrote: Sorry but i dont want any agario fb account because i want to push myself. I hope somebody will get it tho.

Ok thanks for reply!
(03-26-2016, 01:03 AM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 12:43 AM)Robin Wrote: Sorry but i dont want any agario fb account because i want to push myself. I hope somebody will get it tho.

Ok thanks for reply!

Oh No Problem freind its my Job lol.
[Image: Robin.png]
Thats a really good account,but I prefer getting levels and skins the old fashioned way Tongue
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.