Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you prefer Q or E?
Q
E
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want Q back!!
The new E button feature is so bad... You can't control it, others can eat your mass in the process, and it caps a lot of mass if you have more than 20k. Powerups are cool and all, but the old Q button is so much more controllable, and it isn't as OP for people who just stock up on powerups. Do you guys agree?
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgaf's post:
  • run SPOT run
I agree...
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
i have a q macro if u want it only if you promise to keep it to yourself and yourslef only

oh you mean the auto recomb lol

it should be D if u ask me
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
Isn't q insta feed? i think it only works in secret server.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Q used to cause you to recombine faster especially when you were idle and not moving across the board...remember when FAGS was indestructible? hahaha yeah...the little known Q trick of the time...
[Image: giphy.gif]
it should go back to that
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
perhaps q would be better than it would also make it more fair and fun!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262