(05-29-2016, 05:05 PM)V1tal Wrote:

(05-29-2016, 11:09 AM)ℱIRE Wrote:

(05-29-2016, 10:36 AM)hello i am happiness Wrote:
hi. when are you supposed to get a reply? good luck to all who applied

"Patience is key"-Fire

Let @V1tal read this xD

Haahhaahaha you've been waiting so long for a reaction :p me to

me 2 :'(

Since most (all?) positions in forums are of a 'volunteer' variety, people will from time to time need to move on, when their lives get too busy, and so on. So more will be needed, even if none are right now.

If it were me, I would be replying by PM/mail to everyone who submitted an application.

But I also know the big HR departments never reply at all. They'll likely keep applications around in perpetuity, until they need to go to the well again.
(03-25-2016, 01:52 AM)Sinister Wrote: I applied, good luck to all who applies

Hi boys I have a channel on agar.io could you visit ii and give me advices??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fBMNXgevY
And could you subscribe?

(06-03-2016, 10:23 AM)arcadee Wrote: Squirrel Wrote:

(05-29-2016, 05:12 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:

(05-29-2016, 10:36 AM)hello i am happiness Wrote:
               hi. when are you supposed to get a reply? good luck to all who applied

"Patience is key"-Fire

Let @V1tal read this xD

Since most (all?) positions in forums are of a 'volunteer' variety, people will from time to time need to move on, when their lives get too busy, and so on. So more will be needed, even if none are right now.

If it were me, I would be replying by PM/mail to everyone who submitted an application.

But I also know the big HR departments never reply at all. They'll likely keep applications around in perpetuity, until they need to go to the well again.

Hi boys I have a channel on agar.io could you visit ii and give me advices??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fBMNXgevY
And could you subscribe?
@TeamPhoenix
Mhm, I'm sorry to tell you, but this is not the right place to advert for your YT channel.
Post a new thread on the "Video" forum.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Applied for designing, might aswell give it a shot, even though I've only registered yesterday Kappa
(06-07-2016, 02:40 PM)Isabella Wrote: Applied for designing, might aswell give it a shot, even though I've only registered yesterday Kappa

Hahaha, good luck Isa, Bella, Isabella!
Tired of living.
@Sora why ban me?
what does that mean staff aplication is open you mean you need staff in agma.io discord ?
i am working on turkish goverment. I am a JAVA developer. I will make a good promotion for turkey.
(08-08-2019, 09:41 PM)isababa Wrote: i am working on turkish goverment. I am a JAVA developer. I will make a good promotion for turkey.

Well that sounds great! If you lucky, you might be a staff Big Grin

(06-07-2016, 03:18 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 02:40 PM)Isabella Wrote: Applied for designing, might aswell give it a shot, even though I've only registered yesterday Kappa

Hahaha, good luck Isa, Bella, Isabella!

Well, your description looks sad Sad Don't give your live up and try your best!

(08-08-2019, 02:28 PM)RNA KING Wrote: what does that mean staff aplication is open you mean you  need staff in agma.io discord  ?

I think it means Agma.io, Agariofourms and also discord

Look how many page this post is!! (This is what happens when Sora posts)

(08-04-2019, 08:30 AM)Shermansturf Wrote: In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.
My Pm space is almost full

(05-29-2016, 05:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 05:12 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 10:36 AM)hello i am happiness Wrote: hi. when are you supposed to get a reply? good luck to all who applied

"Patience is key"-Fire

Let @V1tal read this xD

(And if you really want an answer, why not PM @Sora? I'm pretty sure that would work! Big Grin)
But Sora never cheaks PMs bc his bussy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • yukichan
@QueenHeather can you lock threads? Because this is clearly really old and keeps being bumped lolol.
I applied,hope its for good.
^w^
I think if you close this, and open a new one for support members we could use that Big Grin
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]