Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP IDEA!
Well I have been noticing this for a long time but didn't really care. OMG WHAT WHERE DO I GO THE MAP ISN'T WORKING. Well can you fix the map for a team/friend teaming map. Thanks!
Also add like a function in which if you are in a clan like fury, you know where your clan mates are.
BE SOMEBODY WHO MAKES EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY.

Join Fury Clan today!
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1892
The map works, but if you have no-lag on, it is disabled. You can enable it in settings.
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
Yeah true, it needs to be fixed
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.