Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What HAPPENED!?
Hey yo!

Guess who's back.. Angel

I came back to ask an essential question. I just wanted to play agario but I noticed it looks like the mobile version which is truly awful. I do play at my laptop, not a mobile device.

Here's an example of my gameplay:

[Image: 2m4bsqr.png]

Does anybody know how to get rid of this ugly design? Sad
I don't really know what you mean, but you can change the white grid to black grid and also a new special feature that makes everything white, like the viruses.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

I am having the same problems and as of now I don't know of a solution.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 【≽ܫ≼】Ͼнαѕє's post:
  • Yugopolis
they have updated the game version. Yes it looks AWFUL!!!! just like the lame mobile version.
Apart from the look, it works awful. It's laggy and clumsy. It feels like 20 FPS or less instead of 60 I used to have. It is hard to enjoy in this state.
If they wanted to get rid of PC players for good, they are on the best way to do it...
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • QueenHeather
Moneyclip and their university intern employees happened. Updates should be made by listening to veteran players - not by Miss/Mr CV Booster who applied to work for Moneyclip.
Agar.io Enlist Date: 2015
Level: 100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wunzer0
Well, that's it. I'll quit agar.io. It won't let me join a room on my laptop, so I literally can't play anymore.
@Yugopolis I wouldn't quit that fast.

"We're aware of the performance issues with the new web update to Agar.io and working to fix them. Thanks for your patience Smile" - Miniclip Twitter
Agar.io Enlist Date: 2015
Level: 100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wunzer0
Yeah I read it on their page, but they also said they will report threats to the police which I find a quite weak statement from a player support team. So I doubt if this will result in something "brighter". The bug with the 11th place has been fixed too, so it probably means they will stay true to this new tragedy.

I have played different kind of games in the past and the player support never really cared about the opinion of the players on what they considered valuable updates. I doubt this will be different.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Wunzero
if you want to get rid of the ugly look just use extension
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.