Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New skin for Solo players
(03-29-2016, 02:42 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 12:16 AM)Robin Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 11:39 PM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: Robin you should make this the [solo] skin, first of all it's very cool, second it's funny! Big Grin

SOLO SKIN (made by run SPOT run):
[Image: han_2_0.png]

Hey NoLife i can't see the image can tell me what it is?

that was the han solo skin.
anyway, HERE is the skin that Robin and I collaborated on! (I think it's cool  Big Grin)
[Image: robin_solo.png]

credit goes to Robin, Mr.yo and run SPOT run for giving me suggestion. Thanks!
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
(03-29-2016, 02:42 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 12:16 AM)Robin Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 11:39 PM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: Robin you should make this the [solo] skin, first of all it's very cool, second it's funny! Big Grin

SOLO SKIN (made by run SPOT run):
[Image: han_2_0.png]

Hey NoLife i can't see the image can tell me what it is?

that was the han solo skin.
anyway, HERE is the skin that Robin and I collaborated on! (I think it's cool  Big Grin)
[Image: robin_solo.png]

credit goes to Robin on this one!
Can you share the link run SPOT run i cant see the image like that. Sorry about the late reply
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
http://s15.postimg.org/ph234fhg9/robin_solo.png

you can always right click any uploaded image to get the image address from anywhere on the internet. for example just now I right clicked the above image, and selected "copy image address" then just pasted it into text box as a link. if it shows up as a thumbnail, you can right click and open in a new window, then copy address from there (assuming the image was uploaded correctly).
[Image: angry_uf__sans_by_tabe103-da2q7u9.gif]