Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AGF-problem with viruses / lag (about secret room)
Information 
Hi @ll  Exclamation
Hi @Sora ... I hope you read this  Exclamation

I started playing AGF a few days back ... and I will stop playing it also now, because of following reason ...

I played (as newbie on AGF) and I thought WTF, why I cannot beat "them" (you have to know I am used to climbing in the ranking on agar.io most of the time) !

As it is my natur, I didn't give up and I figured finally out, how "they" stay so long first - thanks also to @run SPOT run , he helped me to figure it out with his thread  Exclamation

So I decided to make a T E S T ...

First, SORRY to all the once I annoyed with getting eaten all the time by me for hours  Exclamation
I know, its stupid and you feel powerless, but as mentioned it was for a good thing ... this test !

Result from the T E S T :
I was 1st for around 16 hours (with 2 breaks) Exclamation
I was 1st 8 hours in a row  Exclamation

I got eaten 2 times, cos I made a mistake and needed a lil time to figure out perfect gameplay for that abusing.

That means you are UNBEATABLE, if you do all correct (perfect).
Mister "Zak" who abuse this problem most, as I read here in forum and also saw, tried for HOURS (3 -4) to beat me, of course with no success ( I showed him how to do that thing better and it felt pretty good - hehe) !

How to do it and where the problems are about ...

How to do it :

- send viruses into the secret room
- put them behind the portal, so you have enough place to use the room normal
- get big
- the viruses outside disappear (or you destroy the last ones self)
- close the secret room with your mass
- open a 2nd tab and play to rank 2 or 1
- after this moment you are unbeatable
- eat all for hours

Ok it sound easy, but it isnt that easy, but doable (as you saw, I learned it very fast).
There are some details I didnt mentioned, so not everybody will be able to do it (just as one example, to use the powerups in a perfect way).

I tested it of course until the maximum and used 5 tabs, had 15,000 - 20,000 mass in every corner and 20,000 in the room.
I didn't use a different nick-name for the other 4 "players", because I did it as a test and not to hide and fool all other players (what many do).

Of course you can do it alone, BUT also with more people, what is sure a lot easier.

Problems coming with it ...

- no viruses in the map anymore (because all are hidden in the secret room)
- so noone can split you
- you are unbeatable, what is not fair for ALL other players
- if you do it correct you are the only one having access to all powerups
- I think you also can "cheat" easy all records with that (5 x 20,000 = 100,000), so the existing records lose on credibility, because that way exist
- the hidden viruses dont let you go to that place where they are, "millions" of pellets growing there, what cause the LAG most of all players are talking about  Exclamation

I hope this test helps you @Sora and also ALL other players to have a better AGF in future.

And ... yes ... it is a lot of FUN being unbeatable, so no wonder players abuse it.

Suggests for a solution :

please add suggests for a solution for this problem to your post, I will add them here, if they are really doable  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
(03-23-2017, 07:55 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi @ll  Exclamation

I started playing AGF a few days back ... and I will stop playing it also now, because of following reason ...

I played (as newbie on AGF) and I thought WTF, why I cannot beat "them" (you have to know I am used to climbing in the ranking on agar.io most of the time) !

As it is my natur, I didn't gave up and I figured finally out, how "they" stay so long first - thanks also to @run SPOT run , he helped me to figure it out with his thread  Exclamation

First, SORRY to all the once I annoyed with getting eaten all the time by me for hours  Exclamation
I know, its stupid and it feels powerless, but as mentioned it was for a good thing ... this test !

I got eaten 2 times, cos I made a mistake and needed a lil time to figure out perfect gameplay for that abusing.

Mister "Zak" who abuse this problem most, as I read here in forum and also saw, tried for HOURS (3 -4) to beat me, of course with no success ( I showed him how to do that thing better and it felt pretty good - hehe) !

How to do it :

- get big
- eat all for hours

Ok it sound easy, but it isnt that easy, but doable (as you saw, I learned it very fast).
There are some details I didnt mentioned, so not everybody will be able to do it (just as one example, to use the powerups in a perfect way).

I tested it of course until the maximum and used 5 tabs, had 15,000 - 20,000 mass in every corner and 20,000 in the room.
I didn't used a different nick-name for the other 4 "players", because I did it as a test and not to hide and fool all other players (what many do).

Of course you can do it alone, BUT also with more people, what is sure a lot easier.

- so noone can split you
- I think you also can "cheat" easy all records with that (5 x 20,000 = 100,000), so the existing records lose on credibility, because that way exist
- the hidden viruses dont let you go to that place where they are, "millions" of cells growing there, what cause the LAG most of all players are talking about

I hope this test helps you @Sora and also ALL other players to have a better AGF in future.

And ... yes ... it is a lot of FUN beeing unbeatable, so no wonder players abuse it.

Wink

Thanks to your post, I finally understand what "multi-tabbers" are.

It didn't make sense to me, because you can really only play one window at a time. You could have multiple windows, but your mouse controls only the game in the window the cursor is inside.

It didn't occur to me that "camping" was so literal, and that they'd just sit there with some huge indestructible thing.

So I wonder this...

Could you not EASILY solve this, by allowing no more than one connection from an IP address?!

Just like that, no multi-tabbing.

(Although, it would create a different problem. Most residential users all share the same IPv4 IP. So if your brother was playing, it wouldn't let you in anymore....

And at workplaces, many users actually end up having the IP of one of their firewalls, and only one of the employees could play. lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(03-23-2017, 07:55 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi @ll  Exclamation

As it is my natur, I didn't give up and I figured finally out, how "they" stay so long first - thanks also to @run SPOT run , he helped me to figure it out with his thread  Exclamation

I know, its stupid and you feel powerless, but as mentioned it was for a good thing ... this test !

How to do it :

- get big
- eat all for hours

I didn't use a different nick-name for the other 4 "players", because I did it as a test and not to hide and fool all other players (what many do).

- so noone can split you
- the hidden viruses dont let you go to that place where they are, "millions" of pellets growing there, what cause the LAG most of all players are talking about  Exclamation

And ... yes ... it is a lot of FUN being unbeatable, so no wonder players abuse it.

Suggests for a solution :

please add suggests for a solution for this problem to your post, I will add them here, if they are really doable  Exclamation

Wink

wtf? is this for real  @Supergirl and ZAK? Im confused...who were you in the game?
Bullies have personal issues.
Welcome to camping.. please don't become a camper.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Conquest, run SPOT run
Thank you @Supergirl for bringing attention to this Smile

I'd like to say that you should worry not! All issues with portal and secret room causing unfair advantages will be solved in the very soon upcoming update.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • Conquest, Supergirl , Voakie , ™ Chronic
(03-23-2017, 01:20 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: wtf? is this for real  @Supergirl and ZAK? Im confused...who were you in the game?

I am @Supergirl also in game Exclamation

Sure not this "Zak".

Zak abuse is for weeks  Exclamation

I used it 1 day for this test  Exclamation

Wink

(03-23-2017, 01:25 PM)Sora Wrote: Thank you @Supergirl for bringing attention to this Smile

I'd like to say that you should worry not! All issues with portal and secret room causing unfair advantages will be solved in the very soon upcoming update.

Thanks for info @Sora, so we will wait curious  Exclamation

Smile

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(03-23-2017, 01:28 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 01:20 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: wtf? is this for real  @Supergirl and ZAK? Im confused...who were you in the game?

I am @Supergirl also in game Exclamation

Sure not this "Zak".

Zak abuse is for weeks  Exclamation

I used it 1 day for this test  Exclamation

Wink

(03-23-2017, 01:25 PM)Sora Wrote: Thank you @Supergirl for bringing attention to this Smile

Thanks for info @Sora, so we will wait curious  Exclamation

Smile

OK . I understand now. I thought you were one of them.
it was good info. I wonderd if peeps fed the camper , would he get big enough to accidently go into the portal or pop on the viruses in the corner?
Bullies have personal issues.
@Sora I would suggest a 3-5 minute time out for the 2nd secret room so people can't camp, also every time someone leaves the rooms the resources should be automatically reset. Also for the 1st room the viruses should still be able to be sent down to pop people, the only change should be that they do not get stuck in the portal. Just my two cents.

p.s. FFA ALPHA NA should have 10 servers to prevent crowding (a major issue), players would ideally be distributed evenly and 'invite codes/links' can be made to invite friends to play.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(03-23-2017, 08:02 PM)Relax Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 07:55 AM)Supergirl Wrote: So I decided to make a T E S T ...

Can we all agree to not do "tests"? It's basically doing the same thing under a guise. Whatever the intentions were, camping for 16 hours is still camping for 16 hours.
I don't care much if people camp(my main issue is people hiding viruses.)

Here is a funny story that took place a few days back: 'AG Physicist' camped for about an hour, while I casually soloed on the main map. After an hour he spontaneously appeared from the top right  corner used e like 3 times, followed by speed, nevertheless the poor fellow was eliminated in 4 seconds xd
  • ™ Chronic
(03-23-2017, 08:18 PM)Relax Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 08:11 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I don't care much if people camp(my main issue is people hiding viruses.)

Here is a funny story that took place a few days back: 'AG Physicist' camped for about an hour, while I casually soloed on the main map. After an hour he spontaneously appeared from the top right  corner used e like 3 times, followed by speed, nevertheless the poor fellow was eliminated in 4 seconds xd

Yeah same thing happened to me but you were the camper.

HazRSavage
Cool story.
+1 for originality
  • Pudding
(03-23-2017, 08:02 PM)Relax Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 07:55 AM)Supergirl Wrote: So I decided to make a T E S T ...

Can we all agree to not do "tests"? It's basically doing the same thing under a guise. Whatever the intentions were, camping for 16 hours is still camping for 16 hours.
No WE can NOT agree, because of 2 reasons ...
1st it was a lot of "work" and time I invested to this, for a GOOD thing  Exclamation
2nd you TRY do turn EVERTHING from me into something negative  Exclamation
So @Relax I am NOW totally DONE with you.
NEVER talk once more to me, NOR start always making fun of me with your "friends".
If you still go on with Y O U R problem, you will wish you would never have STARTED it  Exclamation
You can trust me about this  Exclamation
Wink
Hasta la Vista @Relax   Exclamation

How does one sit online for 16 hours...

[-] The following 5 users Like Final's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , FGFC820, Relax , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(03-24-2017, 02:10 PM)Final Wrote: How does one sit online for 16 hours...

You either have no life or you make up stories.
[-] The following 3 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Final, Pudding
(03-24-2017, 03:23 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:10 PM)Final Wrote: How does one sit online for 16 hours...

You either have no life or you make up stories.

I have a wonderful life  Exclamation
So care about yourself  Exclamation
And I do NOT make up stories  Exclamation

It was a TEST, because I hate cheating and I invested a lot of my free time in it, so you should appreciate it like @Sora did, instead of trying to talk shit about it  Exclamation
I am in the top 5 of the world ranking from a real sport, so I am pretty much used to go to the maximum. So 16 hours on a free day is easy doable, BUT if you both would be able to read there is clearly written "with 2 breaks"  Exclamation
The time invested could even had been longer, but I became sleepy. And with the 2 breaks also easy to do.
The relevant and meaningfull is the 8 hours continuous at 1st rank  Exclamation
It says that this issue is incredible to abuse, what a "Zak" do the last weeks (as I heard) and the last days (as I saw) extremly often.

I am waiting for a sorry, or is nowadays Relax your new "friend" ?

You asked me once if I have a problem with you, I never HAD, but if you want to go in the same direction as Relax, no problem ... as you wish  Exclamation

Dodgy

Quote:I have a wonderful life  [Image: exclamation.png] 
So care about yourself  [Image: exclamation.png] 
And I do NOT make up stories  [Image: exclamation.png] 
Thanks for clarifying that, we weren't sure.
Quote:It was a TEST, because I hate cheating and I invested a lot of my free time in it, so you should appreciate it like @Sora did, instead of trying to talk shit about it  [Image: exclamation.png] 

First of all it was not a "test", I wont bother explaining to you what makes a test valid. But if you care just read these articles: #1 #2

Second of all camping, farming, etc is not cheating. It's a flaw in the game which needs to be improved; if it's in the game it's not technically cheating since people are simply using it to their advantage. An example of cheating would be using bots from a third party, etc.

Lastly, don't tell me what to do.

@Sora may be a nice fellow and deal with your nonsense in a kind and composed manner, but most people get annoyed when you keep ranting 24/7, force people to "appreciate" your existence, and flaunt your "I'm always right"  mentality. 
Quote:I am in the top 5 of the world ranking from a real sport, so I am pretty much used to go to the maximum. So 16 hours on a free day is easy doable, BUT if you both would be able to read there is clearly written "with 2 breaks"  [Image: exclamation.png] 
What does this have to do with anything? 
Quote:The time invested could even had been longer, but I became sleepy. And with the 2 breaks also easy to do.

The relevant and meaningfull is the 8 hours continuous at 1st rank  [Image: exclamation.png] 

So for 8 hours you were #1? lmao
That means either no one good played for the 8 hours you were playing since you can only accumulate around 20k without farming or you didn't actually play for 8 hours.
Quote:It says that this issue is incredible to abuse, what a "Zak" do the last weeks (as I heard) and the last days (as I saw) extremly often.
I am aware of what Zak does, it's nothing amazing or out of this world, his skill level is mediocre at best he is definitely not "unbeatable" as you said in your original post, I have killed him an uncountable amount of times.

If only @plsdonteatme still played, then you would understand what a genius troll that man was, Zak is nothing compared to him.
Quote:I am waiting for a sorry, or is nowadays Relax your new "friend" ?
You aren't getting a sorry from me, I have done nothing wrong; if you are offended by mere sentences then leave the forums. You seem to have an issue with anyone who has a different perspective than that of yourself.

@Relax are you my new friend?
Quote:You asked me once if I have a problem with you, I never HAD, but if you want to go in the same direction as Relax, no problem ... as you wish  [Image: exclamation.png] 

[Image: dodgy.png]
So what does this mean, you are unleashing World War III on me or something? LOL
[-] The following 9 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Demon King, FGFC820, Final, Pudding, QueenHeather, Relax , ℱIRE