Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Unblock Agar.io
Hey guys,

Do anybody knows how to unblock agar.io if it is blocked. If anybody know how to do it then tell me please. It will be so helpfull. Thank You!
[Image: Robin.png]
(03-21-2016, 02:07 AM)Robin Wrote: Hey guys,

Do anybody knows how to unblock agar.io if it is blocked. If anybody know how to do it then tell me please. It will be so helpfull. Thank You!

What do you mean it's blocked??
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
Probably blocked in a school or something.
I don't think there's a way past that m8
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Robin
(03-21-2016, 02:54 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: Probably blocked in a school or something.
I don't think there's a way past that m8

Yea plsdont. You are right lol
I won't share URL where I wrote everything but the list is like that by priority:

Https method
Block Agar.io IP with hosts file
Use proxy, some chrome extensions around
Use URL ghosting

You can check one very good guide (not all techniques mentioned) here:
http://wiki.epicgameguides.com/agario/ho...ck-agario/
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
[-] The following 2 users Like AgarHQ's post:
  • Robin , run SPOT run
(03-22-2016, 09:30 PM)AgarHQ Wrote: I won't share URL  where I wrote everything but the list is like that by priority:

Https method
Block Agar.io IP with hosts file
Use proxy, some chrome extensions around
Use URL ghosting

You can check one very good guide (not all techniques mentioned) here:
http://wiki.epicgameguides.com/agario/ho...ock-agario
Hey AgarHQ
Thanks for helping me. Nobody was replied to me because most of peoples dont know how to do it. Thanks for helping me it was really helpfull.

How would agar.io be blocked unless you on a school network/ computer, over-protective parents, or did you mess up something with the settings?
(03-22-2016, 10:45 PM)Sinister Wrote:

How would agar.io be blocked unless you on a school network/ computer, over-protective parents, or did you mess up something with the settings?

hey sinsiter it is school network lol. I dont know if u could use proxy for that.
(03-22-2016, 10:56 PM)Robin Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 10:45 PM)Sinister Wrote:

hey sinsiter it is school network lol. I dont know if u could use proxy for that.

They have a few methods for school, I haven't tested since at my school we barely even touch computers, if you use google chrome, get the browsec extension, probably wont work. OR, use the link HTTPS://agar.io, since they dont usually block https since they're retarded, but if neither of those work, thats all i can provide, sorry.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • Robin
Try Using Google Translate, Translate The WebPage , or Play agarp.co
[Image: sxbxD3d.png]
Unless you're using a computer at school or have overprotective parents, agar.io shouldn't be prohibited.