Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Idea for AGF
Hello how are you today? i am here to tell you my idea for this incredible server.
  • Make a server that is normal agar but you can split into as many peices as you want, also keep the re combine time the same as normal agar.
  • Make it so you can not copy and paste names off the daily mass leader board. This is so people can not imitate peoples names with fancy lettering as easy as it is right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KermitDoge's post:
  • ✞ǤØĐŽ✞ᗝקĦᎥᗝภ
1) May be a bit hard to implement, in terms of avoiding lagg.

2) On the works!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(03-21-2016, 11:26 AM)Sora Wrote: 1) May be a bit hard to implement, in terms of avoiding lagg.

2) On the works!

wow thank you for taking in mind what i said and thank you for replying
[-] The following 1 user Likes KermitDoge's post:
  • Sora
Thank you for feedback! Please let me know if there is anything else!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Well I mean there is a split run and juggernaut mode, and that relatively the same instead it still has instant merge. I say just change that up or something, because I like playing AGF like it is because it's intense and fun.
BE SOMEBODY WHO MAKES EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY.

Join Fury Clan today!
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1892
(03-20-2016, 04:40 PM)KermitDoge Wrote: Hello how are you today? i am here to tell you my idea for this incredible server.
  • Make a server that is normal agar but you can split into as many peices as you want, also keep the re combine time the same as normal agar.
  • Make it so you can not copy and paste names off the daily mass leader board. This is so people can not imitate peoples names with fancy lettering as easy as it is right now.
good idea though giving people access to split as many times as they want would allow them to split so many times to the point where the server would get major lag, how ever creating a server like FFA but regular agario would not be a bad idea. thus allowing people to trick split and adding a chat along with leader boards.
(03-20-2016, 04:40 PM)KermitDoge Wrote: Hello how are you today? i am here to tell you my idea for this incredible server.

try:
http://elites.io/
or
http://agariom.net/
both allow more splitting than normal agario, but have reduced recombine times. elites being highly competitive server with a busy map, and agariom has tons of viruses to make staying big tough. AGF is awesome in it's uniqueness, but if SORA and team can accommodate a new game mode, I'm sure they could do it best! Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Tongue 

Unlimited splitting?
I mean, once you have more than 500-1000 cells in all the players in a game, you've already got major lag issues. What would be the point in that anyways?Once you have 64 or 128 pieces, do you really need more? Plus, how would viruses work? virus a 20,000 mass player and have half the map fill with 25 mass cells? Undecided
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
i would like to see a heavy split server like the AGF, that had the OPTION of combining fast, by say...holding down Q...or not so you could run fast with a SLOW recombine. now say you add a rapid recombine virus? then you have a multi split game that has 3 speeds for combining....now make the virus' take 5 shots to shoot, so there's a penalty to shoot, and you have a competitive server that's the bastard child of agar.io and AGF. just a thought. ;)

especially if there was a mass penalty for holding Q...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-22-2016, 12:18 AM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote:
good idea though giving people access to split as many times as they want would allow them to split so many times to the point where the server would get major lag, how ever creating a server like FFA but regular agario would not be a bad idea. thus allowing people to trick split and adding a chat along with leader boards.

That's like agario. Plus you can get extension for the official one to chat.

Join Fury Clan today!
(03-21-2016, 05:14 PM)Sora Wrote: Thank you for feedback! Please let me know if there is anything else!

i will, thank you
(03-22-2016, 12:51 PM)FuryPainX Wrote:

That's almost like agario. Plus you can get extension for the official one to chat.

not like ffa on agario but ffa on AGF
(03-23-2016, 02:11 AM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote:

That's almost like agario. Plus you can get extension for the official one to chat.

Look dude, if you want to trick split, cannon split ask for a change in animations, i'll agree with you on that. If you didn't know if you take off smooth render the animation changes so try that.

Join Fury Clan today!
(03-23-2016, 12:47 PM)FuryPainX Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 02:11 AM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote:

That's almost copying the official agario. Plus you can get extension for the official one to chat.

Look dude, if you want to trick split, cannon split ask for a change in animations, i'll agree with you on that. If you didn't know if you take off smooth render the animation changes so try that.

Ok will do