Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merge instantly?
Exclamation 
who has ever seen this werid red looking virus well eat that virus and press e to Merge back instantly you can only use it once http://imgur.com/BWNDTiw
I have! It is extremely useful especially when playing solo to bait.
(03-20-2016, 02:51 PM)OniNoby Wrote: who has ever seen this werid red looking virus well eat that virus and press e to Merge back instantly you can only use it once http://imgur.com/BWNDTiw

Yeah, if only it worked like the old Q. It goes too fast, you cant control it and its very buggy. People always end up capping.
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
(03-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I have! It is extremely useful especially when playing solo to bait.
Yup thats right!

(03-20-2016, 03:06 PM)sgaf Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 02:51 PM)OniNoby Wrote: who has ever seen this werid red looking virus well eat that virus and press e to Merge back instantly you can only use it once http://imgur.com/BWNDTiw

Yeah, if only it worked like the old Q. It goes too fast, you cant control it and its very buggy. People always end up capping.

For sure yup
(03-20-2016, 03:34 PM)OniNoby Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I have! It is extremely useful especially when playing solo to bait.
Yup thats right!

(03-20-2016, 03:06 PM)sgaf Wrote:

For sure yup

Yep they do same thing but red virus is fast. So yea...
[Image: Robin.png]
Hmm.. So, previous version of instant recombine (Allow all cells to merge back, but slowly) VS the current INSTANT recombine. Which do you like the most?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(03-20-2016, 05:37 PM)Sora Wrote: Hmm.. So, previous version of instant recombine (Allow all cells to merge back, but slowly) VS the current INSTANT recombine. Which do you like the most?

I like the new one because u can trick teamers. They could see that you are in many peaces and they will come towards you and then u can recombine so fast and eat em haha..... Big Grin
(03-20-2016, 05:37 PM)Sora Wrote: Hmm.. So, previous version of instant recombine (Allow all cells to merge back, but slowly) VS the current INSTANT recombine. Which do you like the most?

Instant recomebine

(03-20-2016, 05:46 PM)Robin Wrote:

I like the new one because u can trick teamers. They could see that you are in many peaces and they will come towards you and then u can recombine so fast and eat em haha..... Big Grin

Yup lol i made do a video called Agario forums 5 easter eggs lol
Lol its sounds good to me. I will be probably able help you!
(03-20-2016, 07:25 PM)Robin Wrote: Lol its sounds good to me. I will be probably able help you!

Yup thanks not sure when to make the video tho
You can keep yourself from capping but you need to be quick
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(03-20-2016, 03:06 PM)sgaf Wrote: Yeah, if only it worked like the old Q. It goes too fast, you cant control it and its very buggy. People always end up capping.

haha I still find myself holding down Q, even though it does nothing as far as I can tell!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Definitely the old one. This isn't controllable at all, you lose mass, possibility of your mass being eaten by others while it happens and not being able to do anything about it, capping...
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee