Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[OFFICIAL] Agar.io Pacman Mod Preview & Download
Big Grin 
(03-31-2016, 05:53 PM)LKD70 Wrote: Only just seeing this, I love it!

Thanks, I'm currently working on a mod which will be dropped soon it isn't a theme / texture mod though  Big Grin
(03-20-2016, 12:22 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:20 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:11 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:09 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:07 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Can I ask a question? How did you learn to make this? I am trying to make an Agario extension and so far have only managed infinite zoom, macro feed, toggle grid and toggle dark theme (all through hotkeys). 

Thanks in advance!

I'm a programmer, I've been programming for 5 years and worked as a programmer for a big company although most of my programming was backend / server sided I got the hang of client sided js pretty fast.

So you just taught yourself how to change skins and taught youself Agario API? Can you give me some tips on it then!

It's pretty easy to see what does what in their javascript, I try to keep all my functions and variables nested in an object outside of the main agar.io code to make it easier for me to maintain when agar.io update.

Nesting everything in an object outside of agar.io code means when they update it'll take me around 10 minuets to update my mods.

So I can look in the Agario Javascript? I never even knew that lol! Thanks!

You can download anything that you browser can download Tongue
Of course the browser has to cache everything first, in order to display the site. Simply dig in the main file for the js link. Btw Agar.io has no API Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
(04-08-2016, 07:13 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:22 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:20 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:11 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:09 PM)jakemadness Wrote: I'm a programmer, I've been programming for 5 years and worked as a programmer for a big company although most of my programming was backend / server sided I got the hang of client sided js pretty fast.

So you just taught yourself how to change skins and taught youself Agario API? Can you give me some tips on it then!

It's pretty easy to see what does what in their javascript, I try to keep all my functions and variables nested in an object outside of the main agar.io code to make it easier for me to maintain when agar.io update.

Nesting everything in an object outside of agar.io code means when they update it'll take me around 10 minuets to update my mods.

So I can look in the Agario Javascript? I never even knew that lol! Thanks!

You can download anything that you browser can download Tongue
Of course the browser has to cache everything first, in order to display the site. Simply dig in the main file for the js link. Btw Agar.io has no API Big Grin

I realised that a long time ago lol.