Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[OFFICIAL] Agar.io Pacman Mod Preview & Download
(03-20-2016, 01:09 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:22 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:20 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:11 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:09 PM)jakemadness Wrote: I'm a programmer, I've been programming for 5 years and worked as a programmer for a big company although most of my programming was backend / server sided I got the hang of client sided js pretty fast.

So you just taught yourself how to change skins and taught youself Agario API? Can you give me some tips on it then!

It's pretty easy to see what does what in their javascript, I try to keep all my functions and variables nested in an object outside of the main agar.io code to make it easier for me to maintain when agar.io update.

Nesting everything in an object outside of agar.io code means when they update it'll take me around 10 minuets to update my mods.

So I can look in the Agario Javascript? I never even knew that lol! Thanks!

Yea their main_out.js file contains everything that renders to the canvas so just grab the code from main_out.js and beautify it and make some small edits once you get the hang of it you'll be able to make some cool mods.

the main_out.js file in their source also contains the agar.io version number on the end which helps you detect if agar.io updated so you can alert users if your mod might not work.

(03-20-2016, 12:31 PM)KermitDoge Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 11:41 AM)jakemadness Wrote: I created an Agar.io Pacman Mod in spare time and I will be releasing it this week sometime, I decided to do something a little different from most mods which are created to cheat the game and make something more for fun. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on my mod what they like and dislike about it the mod preview is below.

WOOW looks amazing i love it!

Thanks dude, I never spent much time making this mod, I think I spent more time making the ghost skins in photoshop than on the actual code  Confused

(03-20-2016, 12:37 PM)Honest Wrote: Wow... dude!! This is good stuff. Should have something like this on AGF

Yea, I have a few people trying to steal my concept of this mod already but I always knew it was going to happen, it happens with everything from big sites like facebook to small stuff like agar.io  Wink

I don't mind because I know I thought of the idea and have multiple other ideas up my sleeves still

turtle bump

Hey, great work man!

I have couple questions Smile

1. Isn't Agar.io code illegal to use or do you use https://github.com/OgarProject/Ogar or you get around with using information which goes out of their code to canvas?
2. Do you have something else in mind to use in Agar? Do you have knowledge with bots and how they work?

I respect such people who make those contributions for the great future of Agar world Smile

Bump
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
[-] The following 1 user Likes AgarHQ's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-22-2016, 01:16 PM)AgarHQ Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 01:09 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:22 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:20 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:11 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: So you just taught yourself how to change skins and taught youself Agario API? Can you give me some tips on it then!

It's pretty easy to see what does what in their javascript, I try to keep all my functions and variables nested in an object outside of the main agar.io code to make it easier for me to maintain when agar.io update.

Nesting everything in an object outside of agar.io code means when they update it'll take me around 10 minuets to update my mods.

So I can look in the Agario Javascript? I never even knew that lol! Thanks!

Yea their main_out.js file contains everything that renders to the canvas so just grab the code from main_out.js and beautify it and make some small edits once you get the hang of it you'll be able to make some cool mods.

the main_out.js file in their source also contains the agar.io version number on the end which helps you detect if agar.io updated so you can alert users if your mod might not work.

(03-20-2016, 12:31 PM)KermitDoge Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 11:41 AM)jakemadness Wrote: I created an Agar.io Pacman Mod in spare time and I will be releasing it this week sometime, I decided to do something a little different from most mods which are created to cheat the game and make something more for fun. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on my mod what they like and dislike about it the mod preview is below.

WOOW looks amazing i love it!

Thanks dude, I never spent much time making this mod, I think I spent more time making the ghost skins in photoshop than on the actual code  Confused

(03-20-2016, 12:37 PM)Honest Wrote: Wow... dude!! This is good stuff. Should have something like this on AGF

Yea, I have a few people trying to steal my concept of this mod already but I always knew it was going to happen, it happens with everything from big sites like facebook to small stuff like agar.io  Wink

I don't mind because I know I thought of the idea and have multiple other ideas up my sleeves still

turtle bump

Hey, great work man!

I have couple questions Smile

1. Isn't Agar.io code illegal to use or do you use https://github.com/OgarProject/Ogar or you get around with using information which goes out of their code to canvas?
2. Do you have something else in mind to use in Agar? Do you have knowledge with bots and how they work?

I respect such people who make those contributions for the great future of Agar world Smile

Bump

I created some code to work with the current agar.io client JavaScript and implemented it into an extension so when you go to agar.io in your browser the pacman edits will take effect.

I have some ideas for modding agar.io in the future but I'm not going to give too much away, this pacman mod was initially just a test but people liked it and pushed for it which is why i'm making it public.

It's a client mod not server mod  Smile
turtle bump
Download now available Smile
turtle bump?...tryin to up yer post count? haha...mod looks cool though. It'll be interesting to play with that .
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-24-2016, 05:41 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: turtle bump?...tryin to up yer post count? haha...mod looks cool though. It'll be interesting to play with that .

Just bumping up the thread since I edited it to include the download, I didn't want to create a second thread on the same topic because that'd be kind of spamming.

Thanks for the kind words  Big Grin

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfm5wI5e0M0

Download:

I like this mode looks really cool!
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-25-2016, 02:51 AM)Robin Wrote:

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfm5wI5e0M0

Download:

I like this mode looks really cool!
Thanks dude Smile
Dayum Thats really cool Big Grin keep up the awesome work !
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apocalypse's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-25-2016, 08:24 PM)Apocalypse Wrote: Dayum Thats really cool Big Grin keep up the awesome work !

Thanks Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes jakemadness's post:
  • Apocalypse
(03-25-2016, 09:38 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 08:24 PM)Apocalypse Wrote: Dayum Thats really cool Big Grin keep up the awesome work !

Thanks Smile

No probs m8 Big Grin
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
This is amazing work! Can't wait to try it  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes A-meb-A's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-29-2016, 09:28 PM)A-meb-A Wrote: This is amazing work! Can't wait to try it  Big Grin

Thanks Smile
This is really cool Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anthonyensign23's post:
  • jakemadness
Only just seeing this, I love it!
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • jakemadness