Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[OFFICIAL] Agar.io Pacman Mod Preview & Download
Video 
I created an Agar.io Pacman Mod in spare time and I will be releasing it this week sometime, I decided to do something a little different from most mods which are created to cheat the game and make something more for fun. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on my mod what they like and dislike about it the mod preview is below.

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfm5wI5e0M0

Download:

[-] The following 3 users Like jakemadness's post:
  • Gandalf, Robin , Voakie
Looks good!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-20-2016, 11:54 AM)Spectrumss Wrote: Looks good!

Thanks dude  Smile
(03-20-2016, 12:03 PM)jakemadness Wrote:

Thanks dude  Smile

Can I ask a question? How did you learn to make this? I am trying to make an Agario extension and so far have only managed infinite zoom, macro feed, toggle grid and toggle dark theme (all through hotkeys). 

Thanks in advance!
(03-20-2016, 12:07 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Thanks dude  Smile

Can I ask a question? How did you learn to make this? I am trying to make an Agario extension and so far have only managed infinite zoom, macro feed, toggle grid and toggle dark theme (all through hotkeys). 

Thanks in advance!

I'm a programmer, I've been programming for 5 years and worked as a programmer for a big company although most of my programming was backend / server sided I got the hang of client sided js pretty fast.
(03-20-2016, 12:09 PM)jakemadness Wrote:

Thanks dude  Smile

Thanks in advance!

I'm a programmer, I've been programming for 5 years and worked as a programmer for a big company although most of my programming was backend / server sided I got the hang of client sided js pretty fast.

So you just taught yourself how to change skins and taught youself Agario API? Can you give me some tips on it then!
(03-20-2016, 12:11 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Thanks dude  Smile

Thanks in advance!

So you just taught yourself how to change skins and taught youself Agario API? Can you give me some tips on it then!

It's pretty easy to see what does what in their javascript, I try to keep all my functions and variables nested in an object outside of the main agar.io code to make it easier for me to maintain when agar.io update.

Nesting everything in an object outside of agar.io code means when they update it'll take me around 10 minuets to update my mods.
(03-20-2016, 12:20 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:03 PM)jakemadness Wrote: Thanks dude  Smile

Thanks in advance!

It's pretty easy to see what does what in their javascript, I try to keep all my functions and variables nested in an object outside of the main agar.io code to make it easier for me to maintain when agar.io update.

Nesting everything in an object outside of agar.io code means when they update it'll take me around 10 minuets to update my mods.

So I can look in the Agario Javascript? I never even knew that lol! Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-20-2016, 11:41 AM)jakemadness Wrote: I created an Agar.io Pacman Mod in spare time and I will be releasing it this week sometime, I decided to do something a little different from most mods which are created to cheat the game and make something more for fun. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on my mod what they like and dislike about it the mod preview is below.

WOOW looks amazing i love it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KermitDoge's post:
  • jakemadness
Wow... dude!! This is good stuff. Should have something like this on AGF
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Honest's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-20-2016, 12:22 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:20 PM)jakemadness Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:07 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Can I ask a question? How did you learn to make this? I am trying to make an Agario extension and so far have only managed infinite zoom, macro feed, toggle grid and toggle dark theme (all through hotkeys). 

Thanks in advance!

So I can look in the Agario Javascript? I never even knew that lol! Thanks!

Yea their main_out.js file contains everything that renders to the canvas so just grab the code from main_out.js and beautify it and make some small edits once you get the hang of it you'll be able to make some cool mods.

the main_out.js file in their source also contains the agar.io version number on the end which helps you detect if agar.io updated so you can alert users if your mod might not work.

(03-20-2016, 12:31 PM)KermitDoge Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 11:41 AM)jakemadness Wrote: I created an Agar.io Pacman Mod in spare time and I will be releasing it this week sometime, I decided to do something a little different from most mods which are created to cheat the game and make something more for fun. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on my mod what they like and dislike about it the mod preview is below.

WOOW looks amazing i love it!

Thanks dude, I never spent much time making this mod, I think I spent more time making the ghost skins in photoshop than on the actual code  Confused

(03-20-2016, 12:37 PM)Honest Wrote: Wow... dude!! This is good stuff. Should have something like this on AGF

Yea, I have a few people trying to steal my concept of this mod already but I always knew it was going to happen, it happens with everything from big sites like facebook to small stuff like agar.io  Wink

I don't mind because I know I thought of the idea and have multiple other ideas up my sleeves still

turtle bump
[-] The following 1 user Likes jakemadness's post:
  • AgarHQ
turtle bump
nice mod!

snake dump
[Image: zebras_wallpaper_by_op_gfx-d61yic8.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zikita's post:
  • jakemadness
(03-21-2016, 03:03 PM)Zikita Wrote: nice mod!

snake dump

thanks dude  Smile
turtle bump