Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Username COPIERS fix - Idea -
Lightbulb 
When ever a Top 20 player is in AGF private servers you see other people using the "Elements" to copy these Well known names and then there will be multiple clones popping up making it hard for players to Identify whose the real or fake well know player. I do not know how the AGF private server coding/scripting works but I do have an Idea on how to possibly make it easier for people to Identify if the well know players are being faked by another user.
I am assuming that if the site could store usernames and score it could store IP address and if this IP address is attached to the player in the top 20 charts the username could be turned into another color other than white text in-game and if a player copied the name without being linked to the original IP address it will just be the same old plain white text. 

I Have seen two players teaming back and fourth who were in the Top 20 Leader Boards feed up the wrong person because of someone copying their name to steal mass. I have also see arguments in the chat of who is fake and who is real as well.

If you see/understand what I am trying to get at feel free to give even more suggestions or maybe correct me by telling me why IP address can not be attached to the name and score. 
[Image: wU6q7Px.png]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMmJ2CHGBDE1VL10NUm11bg

I don't 100% understand how it works either however I think they would have to manually add in the IP addresses and link them to the name. Another thing is, if they did that, trolling wouldn't be a thing anymore (i cri). I can understand what you mean about the arguments in chat however can that not be solved by them both typing something in the shoutbox?

A generally bad idea in my opinion, just because of the hassle it would cause to the moderators and because it would take away a fun aspect in the game.
Fear not, Login system is on the works!

Also, we did somewhat implement a real player's name turning into Gold (by recognizing IP), and the fake ones into white. But it's going to be different with the login system.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gandalf's post:
  • 3ToedSloth
(03-20-2016, 11:54 AM)Gandalf Wrote: Fear not hobbits.

Login system is on the works.

Login system?! Amazing Big Grin
And something like this
[Image: ZrHqiJY.png]
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gandalf's post:
  • 3ToedSloth
(03-20-2016, 11:58 AM)Gandalf Wrote: And something like this

Sora showed me that, isn't it an inventory system to show all the special virus' you have stored etc?
(03-20-2016, 12:26 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Sora showed me that, isn't it an inventory system to show all the special virus' you have stored etc?

U spoilered meh Sad
[Image: Voakie.png]
(03-20-2016, 12:58 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 12:26 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:

U spoilered meh Sad

Sorry Sad