Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agario funny video
Big Grin 
hey, you can come on my channel if you like agario : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLH9b2a9nEk 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
CAN YOU STFU THIS ISNT ABOUT SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-19-2016, 08:53 PM)Pheonix Wrote: CAN YOU STFU THIS ISNT ABOUT SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, dude. We are aware this isn't about skins however telling someone to "stfu" is not the right way to deal with this. If you look under the post you will see a report button:
[Image: QX3tqMW.png]

And if you click it, in the drop down menu and click "Wrong Forum". Then submit your report:
[Image: ZL34jZ3.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Exursa 's post:
  • Gandalf, LKD70 , run SPOT run , Sora
(03-19-2016, 10:11 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 08:53 PM)Pheonix Wrote: CAN YOU STFU THIS ISNT ABOUT SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, dude. We are aware this isn't about skins however telling someone to "stfu" is not the right way to deal with this. If you look under the post you will see a report button:

And if you click it, in the drop down menu and click "Wrong Forum". Then submit your report:

Well handled sir!
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 4 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • Exursa , LKD70 , Robin , run SPOT run
(03-19-2016, 10:32 PM)Gandalf Wrote:

Well handled sir!

Thank you.
Big Grin 
I probably shouldn't encourage this behavior, nor share it, though this made me laugh:

[Image: WgpiczB.png]

He did exactly what you recommended... To Gandalf's post  Big Grin

I know, naming and shaming, I'm a bad mod, But don't lie... you love it. Wink

Also, moved to Stories & Video's, left a trigger link for one day too.
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • Gandalf
(03-20-2016, 10:39 AM)LKD70 Wrote: I probably shouldn't encourage this behavior, nor share it, though this made me laugh:

[Image: WgpiczB.png]

He did exactly what you recommended... To Gandalf's post  Big Grin

I know, naming and shaming, I'm a bad mod, But don't lie... you love it. Wink

Also, moved to Stories & Video's, left a trigger link for one day too.

Oh my god, lol. I wonder why he reported Gandalf's post?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • LKD70
I don't know, but I love it. It made my day.
-LKD70
[-] The following 2 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • Exursa , Robin
(03-19-2016, 10:32 PM)Gandalf Wrote:

Well handled sir!

Lol Grandalf you pic was more funnier than his i guess. hahaha........
[Image: Robin.png]