Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game agar.io problem
Exclamation 
I use translator. I apologize for any errors in the sentences.

Hello.

I have a problem, so after entering the page agar.io not my pops login, lvl etc. Only gray page. I do not know what I can do with it. Thanks for any reply to the topic Smile

Thank you in advance.

System: Windows 7 64bit.

/edit go to last my post Big Grin
Agar.io is it still a gray page? Try entering again. Or try a new browser (Mozilla firefox)
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
I get the same issue. First try windows key + R and enter %temp% After that a window pops up. do ctrl + a
then delete. Trust me it wont delete anything important . When something is important it will give you the option to skip. Skip all the ones that give that option. After that you should be a bit faster. then reboot your computer. This works for me and I hope it works for you!
-KOA Slothy

Dell did it work?
Unfortunately, it does not work to me. Do you have any other ideas?
(03-18-2016, 06:16 PM)Dell Wrote: Unfortunately, it does not work to me. Do you have any other ideas?

Check your graphics drivers are all up to date. Also, press windows key + r, type PREFETCH and ctrl A + Delete. That might help. Also remove any extensions you have. Hope this helped Big Grin
It didnt work :c
#####refresh

can you help? I fixed some, but I have a black screen and I can not do anything; /// http://screenshot.sh/m3esBZmffcjWd

i fix it with use extension
Sorry, I don't know how you can fix it.. Have you tried looking up how to?