Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Doge Clan Skin
We are Doge Clan, And We Are Quite Popular On Forums Known By Almost All Clans. As Our Leader SkyDoge Is the creator of the videos Top 5 Clan And Top 5 Players.
We are even updating the videos to keep up with AGF.
we are a big clan growing so would like skin this in particualar. Big Grin
We Would Like It For People Who Use ĐᗝǤƩ
Link: https://plus.google.com/1052558115489255...8925528054
I Hope You Look Into This And Thankyou Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes DogeClanOfficial's post:
  • Zikita
the picture is small, and Idk how it connects to doge, I mean yes it says doge but I would think for a doge clan they would have a doge picture, and if you take off the words it has no relation to doge at all, Idk maybe I overthink stuff like this, but I would vote no to this I am sorry I like the doge clan I just don't see the connection, I hope you take this as helpful criticism not hate because that is what this is. Smile
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
(03-18-2016, 01:08 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: the picture is small, and Idk how it connects to doge, I mean yes it says doge but I would think for a doge clan they would have a doge picture, and if you take off the words it has no relation to doge at all, Idk maybe I overthink stuff like this, but I  would vote no to this I am sorry I like the doge clan I just don't see the connection, I hope you take this as helpful criticism not hate because that is what this is. Smile

mabye you dont understand that this is the picture for instance you guys wrath your picture is honestly just a picture dragged from google images and has no connection to your picture, like you i could also make up a lame iscuse how ever there is a very good and reasonable way this connects if you look carefully it only works if you can read it says Doge Clan and btw if we were to take the words away you could say it has no connection but scientific studies show doges are from a different planet and the only thing is about taking the words away is that the words are there, so theres really no problem.
(03-18-2016, 01:26 AM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 01:08 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: the picture is small, and Idk how it connects to doge, I mean yes it says doge but I would think for a doge clan they would have a doge picture, and if you take off the words it has no relation to doge at all, Idk maybe I overthink stuff like this, but I  would vote no to this I am sorry I like the doge clan I just don't see the connection, I hope you take this as helpful criticism not hate because that is what this is. Smile

mabye you dont understand that this is the picture for instance you guys wrath your picture is honestly just a picture dragged from google images and has no connection to your picture, like you i could also make up a lame iscuse how ever there is a very good and reasonable way this connects if you look carefully it only works if you can read it says Doge Clan and btw if we were to take the words away you could say it has no connection but scientific studies show doges are from a different planet and the only thing is about taking the words away is that the words are there, so theres really no problem.
Friend you are taking what I said the wrong way I do not mean to offend you, the doge clan, or the picture, I was just stating what I thought about it because helpful criticism is liked most of the time nut you are being defensive to what I say like I am trying to insult which is not my goal in any way, I just wanted to let you know what I thought and seeing the way you took it I now know I should have not said anything just know friend I did not mean to offend you and I hope that you are not mad at what I said I was only trying to be a friend. Smile
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
(03-18-2016, 01:34 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote:

Friend you are taking what I said the wrong way I do not mean to offend you, the doge clan, or the picture, I was just stating what I thought about it because helpful criticism is liked most of the time nut you are being defensive to what I say like I am trying to insult which is not my goal in any way, I just wanted to let you know what I thought and seeing the way you took it I now know I should have not said anything just know friend I did not mean to offend you and I hope that you are not mad at what I said I was only trying to be a friend. Smile
i understand and i hope not to offend you im just stating reasons why its ok and arguing my point to help you understand why.
Bless doge
Everyone bow down w/ me
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(03-18-2016, 01:49 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: Bless doge
Everyone bow down w/ me
lmao
Nice skin i say go++ for it!
[Image: zebras_wallpaper_by_op_gfx-d61yic8.png]
(03-18-2016, 03:20 AM)Zikita Wrote: Nice skin i say go++ for it!
THANKS BRO
(03-18-2016, 01:44 AM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote:

i understand and i hope not to offend you im just stating reasons why its ok and arguing my point to help you understand why.
Okay friend because one of your points was that my pic was from google I changed it and I just want you to know my photo-shopping is bad so before you click the link just know this is also the first thing I have ever photo-shopped so I do not know all the cool things on how to make it look good but this is the best I have,http://imgur.com/4pU7mYb
(03-27-2016, 08:22 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 01:44 AM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote:

Okay friend because one of your points was that my pic was from google I changed it and I just want you to know my photo-shopping is bad so before you click the link just know this is also the first thing I have ever photo-shopped so I do not know all the cool things on how to make it look good but this is the best I have,http://imgur.com/4pU7mYb
Photoshop is great though you could just added Wrath Clan instead of the photoshop though it is badass.