Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should it be pronounced "agario" or "agar dot i o"?
So what do you think? It's a mystery... or is it?
evil russian me says agamario and I use a bowser to play it

oh dat evil ppppppppppppppunnnnnnnnnnnn lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Agar Dot IO.

Agar as in Agar Agar is a jelly like substance, I'd imagine (and somewhat hope) this is where the name is from. 

When I first heard someone calling it Agario I was rather confused at the concept of it being one word.

When searching Google, using the term "Agar" in images returns images of BOTH the game and the popular agar based jelly substances, where as searching agario returns just images of the game, interestingly there was a lot more results under the terms "agar" and "agar.io" apposed to "agario".
-LKD70
Smile 
I just say agario, because it seems weird telling people a link
Be sure to check out my YouTube channel
https://goo.gl/0Y07mr

Daily Agar.io videos!
Agario, sounds better.
I luv driving agar
thats y I say agar
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(09-10-2015, 07:03 AM)YouhaanT Wrote: Agario, sounds better.

Be that as it may, sounding better doesn't make it right, I'm afraid.
-LKD70
true.

It is agar dot io i think Smile
it's AGARIANOOOOO
I want to pronounced it agario
I just heard Agario to Markiplier and Pewds... since they are famous, everyone thinks its pronounced that way... I still like Agar DOT io. Tongue