Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agario Forums Tips
Hey guys,

Do u guys if u are big and teaming with someone then try to minimize your W. If you are solo then you probably don't need to W at all. Try not get Virus of course. Bottom left side there is portal go in there you will see 3 types of dots. Red, Yellow and Green.
Red dots makes you reform so fast, after u ate that red dot then press E. You can see the changes. Yellow dot makes you faster by pressing s after you ate the dot. Green dot gibe 2500 mass each time you eat that dot. Go ahead try these tricks out. 

If you use a Red dot to reform fast then you will loose mass. If you want to keep your mass then don't use red dots. 

Good luck try these tricks Wink
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Sora
Good tips! That will help a lot!
(03-16-2016, 06:15 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote: Good tips! That will help a lot!

OK, Accept me I send u a request! 
Thanks!
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

and Voakie Wink
I never saw the red dot or the yellow dot before, thanks for informing me.
puta
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I never knew you how to use the speed boost nice tips.
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.[Image: awfcww.jpg]

[Image: 57a59da891694de78f3d3cefa18ebd92.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • Sora
(03-16-2016, 07:43 PM)Sinister Wrote: I never saw the red dot or the yellow dot before, thanks for informing me.

Hello there Sinister,

When you go in portal there will be a yellow dot and Red dot as well but red dot spawn outside too but its rare to find it outside the portal.
Hello AGF Members

Stay Peace and Calm.

and Voakie Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Sora