Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Want Experienced Team Mate
I've been playing now for a few months and I've gotten considerably good. My High is 23K for now. I've wanted to be able to play with a team mate who I can pre plan with and trust

- You have to know how to snipe players we're pursuing with a virus
- Multi Split
- Self Feed
- Bait and Trap

I have school in the mornings and work in the evenings so I usually play around 10-12 at night, on weekends I can play in the morning/afternoon.
I have a lot of strategies I can show you so please if your interested in teaming with me hit me up on kik 
- adrienneceleste
I can also get Skype for calls
~TypicalDiscord
multi split n self feed isnt as efficient as it used to be befoar teh upadate, u may wanna revies yore strategies befoar finding a teamate lol
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(09-11-2015, 12:01 AM)SPAM000 Wrote: multi split n self feed isnt as efficient as it used to be befoar teh upadate, u may wanna revies yore strategies befoar finding a teamate lol

No I'm talking Party mode.
(09-10-2015, 09:47 PM)Typicaldiscord Wrote: I've been playing now for a few months and I've gotten considerably good. My High is 23K for now. I've wanted to be able to play with a team mate who I can pre plan with and trust

- You have to know how to snipe players we're pursuing with a virus
- Multi Split
- Self Feed
- Bait and Trap

I have school in the mornings and work in the evenings so I usually play around 10-12 at night, on weekends I can play in the morning/afternoon.
I have a lot of strategies I can show you so please if your interested in teaming with me hit me up on kik 
- adrienneceleste
I can also get Skype for calls
~TypicalDiscord

I would say I'm available.
My Skype is typicaldiscord (: